"Why yes he is." Obi-Wan stepped to the side and the girl with beauty like a Princess came into view, she smiled when she saw me.

"H-" Was all I could get to come out, I mentally slapped myself being so embarrassingly awkward.

Obi-Wan tightened his lips together as he suppressed a laugh at my expense, "Hi Anakin, I brought you this." She held a blue flower, still holding her sweet smile, oblivious to my erratic nerves. I stepped closer to her as my anxiety wore off by keeping my gaze on the flower, "It's the bluebell that I told you about earlier, my favorite flower."

I smiled as I accepted it, "It's just as pretty as you said." I twisted the stem in my finger tips and watched as the petals spun.

"(y/n) what has Master Ti told you about picking the flowers?" Obi-Wan asked her with a raised brow.

She shrugged as she glanced up at him with a devious smile, "To not do it, but what is she gonna do about it? Master Yoda doesn't let anyone yell at me."

He sighed in amusement as he shook his head, "The fact that you know you're untouchable scares me. You're going to be a lot of trouble one day."

Her smile grew like she was proud of his statement; prompting me to smile as well, in awe of her, "I'm already trouble and I'll be taking your padawan with me." She reached forward and grabbed my hand. I fiercely blushed as soon as her hand touched mine, "Want to pick flowers with me in the garden?"

I glanced up to Obi-Wan with pleading eyes. As much as I wanted to go with her, I didn't want to do anything that would upset him.

He was looking between us with a knowing gaze before smiling and nodding, "As long as you bring me back one, preferably something yellow."

(y/n) practically squealed as she locked her fingers with mine and pulled me out of the doorway.

We ran through the halls with our hands intertwined without a care in the galaxy, "Don't run in the halls!" Master Windu shouted us, but we both ignored him and kept enjoying ourselves.

It's not our fault that fun isn't in his vocabulary.

We quickly entered the garden and in the heat of our joy, (y/n) accidentally tripped over a rock, bringing me down with her.

I was about to laugh at our clumsiness, but any feeling of laughter died when I looked at her, "Are you okay (y/n)?" I asked as I sat up and eyed her forehead with concern, she was bleeding. I looked down to her eyes to see them watering and I started to panic, "No, please don't cry." I stood up quickly and took off my robe before pressing it to her forehead, it was the only thing I had on hand to use for pressure, "I'll fix it, I promise." I dabbed it softly and waited for the blood to stop coming out. It was only a small cut so it wasn't anything serious, thankfully.

"Thanks Anakin." She smiled up at me, and I glanced down to meet her soft gaze. Her (y/e/c) eyes were the prettiest eyes I had ever seen.

I blushed again, hoping she wouldn't notice, "I think it's better now." I pulled the robe away and boldly pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead. Something my mother would always do for me whenever I had a cut or bruise, "Come on." I held my hand out to pull her up to her feet, "Lets make Obi-Wan and Yoda some bouquets."