7: Kise

❖Kise's POV//Present❖

        "(L/N)-cchi!" the ball bounces on the floor right to my hands. 

        "Stop playing around, Kise-kun." (L/N)-cchi scolds, putting the basketball in the storage room. "We're supposed to be cleaning up the basketballs that everyone let laying around."

        "I know." I tell her, showing her my glamorous moves. "Fancy moves, right?"

        She gives me a look and tries to take the ball away from me. I wink, knowing she can't get it. "Kise-kun!"

        "Okay, okay." I said, stopping the flirting. It's been more than two months since (L/N)-cchi got use to us. She looks happier then she was three years ago. At times, Aomine-cchi would like to skip out but Akashi-cchi doesn't seem to mind. Speaking of Akashi-cchi, he said that (L/N)-cchi doesn't cry in her sleep like she usually does when she first came to live in his house. We haven't much figure out anything that could hurt (L/N)-cchi since no one seems to ask her about her past yet.

        Everyone agreed that if anything happens to (L/N)-cchi, we should tell the group, in order to fix her problems. But unfortunately, nothing seems to be going on. At times, I wonder if (L/N)-cchi ever thinks about death nowadays.

        I also noticed that Akashi-cchi and Aomine-cchi both calls her by her first name. How close did they gotten in just two months? To be more specific, I'm a bit jealous. I never realize it until Akashi-cchi or Aomine-cchi calls for her. I never had interest in (L/N)-cchi back then but after spending more time with her, have I also gained feelings for her? 

        I give the ball to (L/N)-cchi and quickly threw it up. I catch it and winked at her. She scoffed at me. "Don't be a show off."

        "Eh? No I'm not! Just showing you how amazing I am!" I said, flashing her a peace sign. She chuckles a bit and finally took the ball away from me.

        I looked at the sunset. The orange and the light yellow covers the school. I could see my shadows. When did I ever start noticing the littlest things, like this? When did I ever start feeling like this? "Do.." she pauses. "Do you need to get home?"

        "No, not really." I answered, smiling.

        "You could if you want. This is the last ball." you said, walking to the storage room.

        "Okay. Thanks (L/N)-cchi." I told her, grabbing my bags and headed to the locker room. When I glance back, she stood there, looking at me. I couldn't tell if she was smiling or not.

        I slam the locker. Why do I have this itching feeling that I shouldn't left her? I went back to the gym and saw no one was there. It must of been my imagination. I started walking off. I then heard a scream. I turn around and see it was some of my fangirls.

        "Hi Kise-sama!" 'Kise-sama?' I wave back with a smile and turn around. Kise-kun. That echoed in my head. I turn around. I started running back to the gym. The storage room. Did (L/N)-cchi actually went home safely? If I really did like her, I wouldn't leave her alone like that. I get it now. Why I was looking at the sunset. I wanted to walk home with (L/N)-cchi.

        "(Y/N)-cchi!" I said, opening the storage room. There she was. (Y/N)-cchi was sitting there, holding her knees, crying a bit. I bend my knees and I was glad that I didn't left her here alone. She hugs me which makes me blush tremendously. "(Y/N)-cchi!?"

        "I'm so glad you came back for me..." she cries.

        "Who did this to you?" I ask her, breaking away the hug. My face was still red; both hands were on her shoulder as she looks away, shaking her head.

        "I don't want to tell you." 

        "At least tell me what happened. I'm worried for you (Y/N)-cchi.. I don't want you to carry the burden alone!" I said to her.

        "I won't give out any names." the female said. That was reasonable. "When you left, some girls trapped me in here. They said, "Stop getting close to Kise-sama and the guys!" But I told them off and said, "No." I told them that I didn't think it was right for me not to get close to them. That you guys are my friends.. If they were jealous, they should try talking to you guys, instead of saying 'Kise-sama'. They're human beings. Looks aren't everything in this world.. After I told them that, they got mad at me for telling them the truth and told me, have fun staying in here for the night."

        "That's it?" I asks. I hug her. She's been looking at me for who I was. Not as a model. Many girls have treated me like a friend but.. someone like (Y/N)-cchi made me feel at home. "As long as they don't do anything violent towards you.."

        When I started walking home with her, I noticed the girls I saw earlier were glaring at (Y/N)-cchi. I looked at (Y/N)-cchi who had stopped crying.

        "(Y/N)-cchi walk a little faster. They're some people I want to talk to." (Y/N)-cchi looks around but don't see anyone. She nods and walk a little faster. When she was out of sight, I looked at the girls, smiling at them. "Please don't touch (Y/N)-cchi. She hasn't seduced me or whatever you guys think. I need (Y/N)-cchi more then she needs me."

        I started to walk to catch up with (Y/N)-cchi. Was that a confession? I feel so pathetic. Oh well. I started running and as soon as I saw (Y/N)-cchi, I hugged her from behind. "Kise-kun!?"

        "Got you!" I said, happily. I like (Y/N)-cchi. But there is no way I could tell her. Until I become a better person, I promise I will confess. Can I be the one to help you lose your burdens? (Y/N)-cchi, I realized it now. I don't want you to face your problems alone. That's why I won't leave you alone anymore. Can I be the one to protect you, (Y/N)-cchi?

—————————————————————————————————————————

They have all gone back in time with no reason why. With a single wish, they were able to time leap.

They now restart and have a different goal.

Can they prevent your death and find the reason for it?