xis

lianne sat downstairs at the table with lucas who was busy eating his soup.

she impatiently tapped a spoon against the table, nervous for her encounter with all of her brothers friends, especially the one she slapped.

"can you stop? my head hurts." lucas mumbled out, rubbing his head to emphasize the pain he was in.

"it's not my fault you got wasted." lianne remarked but stopped tapping the spoon, not wanting her brother to be in pain which he smiled at.

the two stayed sitting at the table until loud knocks followed by groans were heard outside the door.

"can you get that?" lucas asked, giving his sister a cute expression which she scowled at.

"you look ugly." she said as she got up and went to open the door.

"it's not good to lie, lianne." lucas remarked while holding finger hearts in the air.

lianne rolled her eyes before opening the door, revealing 7 boys, 3 of which had their eyes shut from the bright sun.

"hi lianne!" haechan exclaimed which made the 3 hungover boys groan.

"can you not?" yangyang asked and haechan shook his head.

"i'm taking this to as much advantage as i can." haechan said in a loud voice which made the boys groan again.

"hi." was all that lianne said in return before walking back to the kitchen to get the three bowls of soup she prepared for yangyang, hendery and xiaojun.

"what an introduction." renjun muttered as he stepped inside the home with everyone else, following where the girl went.

"hi lucas!" haechan shouted at the boy who was eating which made him groan along with the other hungover ones.

"this is so much fun." haechan said to the other boys who simply laughed.

"here's your soup." lianne said as she placed the bowls on the table, earning a thanks from the three who needed it.

"nothing for us?" haechan asked and lianne glared in response.

"i'm not a house wife. i don't cook for no man." she responded.

"see it would make sense if four of my dumbass friends weren't eating soup you made." renjun remarked and lianne pursed her lips in realization.

"...ramen?"

everyone laughed at her, enjoying her awkwardness which made lianne feel embarrassed as hell.

luckily, the door knocked once again and lianne took that as advantage to leave the group.

"hurry up bitch!" she heard a voice yell and she knew damn well that was her best friend.

"call me a bitch again and i'll kiss you." lianne threatened her best friend as she opened the door.

"bitch."

lianne playfully shoved hyejin before leading her to the kitchen where all her brothers (and her) friends were. one of them had overheard the conversation with the two girls and gave hyejin a slightly suspicious look.

"ew it smells like boys in here. oh... lili, who are they all?" hyejin asked as the boys all waved at her.

"theyre all yukhei's friends. sort of mine i guess." hyejin said and introduced them all one by one.

"uh huh.." hyejin muttered as she gave them all a quick glance before turning back to lianne.

"so, what are we gonna do today?" she asked the girl with enthusiasm, excited to hang out with her.

"i was thinking that we could hang out with them." lianne said and gestured to the boys who ate and to jaemin who took it into his own hands to make ramen for the complaining friends.

"i guess." hyejin muttered which made lianne clap her hands excitedly. she was really looking forward to hang out with them all.

"lianne, you know, i still never got your number." hendery said in between spoonfuls of his soup which made the others spit theirs out.

"woah!" mark exclaimed loudly, laughing and clapping his hands like a seal.

"hendery! im right here!" lucas exclaimed and hendery laughed, enjoying torturing his friend like that.

"can't believe you're cheating on me with my sister." lucas sulked.

"i'm joking lucas. you already know what we are."

"4lifers!" they both exclaimed which made everyone cringe a bit at them.

"i hate you both." yangyang said as he ate a spoonful of soup while the other boys began to eat the ramen jaemin had just made for them.

"are they gay?" hyejin suddenly asked which immediately made lucas and hendery shout "no!"

"i like dat pussy." lucas said and lianne scoffed.

"you can barely get any." she said and lucas glared at her.

"you don't know what i do at night!" he yelled back.

"really? cause it's always easy to hear you screaming at your game all night cause you keep losing." she remarked and everyone laughed at the siblings arguing, except hyejin who had to give a fake one.

"i dont like you." he remarked and lianne simply sent finger hearts to him.

"i'm treating you guys like jisung." jaemin randomly said as he sat down to eat with them, making sure to give lianne and hyejin a bowl of ramen as well.

lianne went to sit next to mark who sat at the end of the table, giving him a slight smile and tap on the shoulder to let him know she was there. hyejin sat right next to lianne, still awkward with the sight of all these strange men.

"jisung? park jisung? like that cute little boy who looks like a mouse?" lianne asked and everyone stared at her, confused as shit.

"yeah.. how do you know him?" jaemin asked and lianne smiled as she began to recall memories.

"i used to tutor him when he was in high school! he was the cutest." lianne said and everyone was shocked slightly.

"oh! you were the person that stole jisung from me after school." jaemin said and lianne nodded.

"and you must be that nana hyung he talked about too?" lianne said and jaemin nodded.

"what is jisung to you?"

"younger brother!"

"so cute!" lianne exclaimed before everyone went back to talking, making sure to give hyejin attention as she knew her best friend would be awkward.

"so she's smart too! lucas, you got competition." hendery teased, making lianne playfully roll her eyes.

"hendery, keep in mind that she slapped you when you asked for her number and i can beat your ass." lucas threatened with the cutest smile on his face while hendery shuddered at the memory of being slapped.

"i still will never understand how she is that strong." jeno pointed out, adorable smile never leaving his face.

"or how she could leave a scratch. look it, it's still kind of there." yangyang said and pointed to the boy's cheek, showing the scratch that made everyone laugh.

soon enough, the entirety of the group finished eating and leaving them to now do nothing.

"alright bitches, let's do something else now!" xiaojun exclaimed, jumping up and yelling as if he didn't have a hangover half an hour ago.

"let's see how this will turn out."

——————————————————————————
hi again <3

do u like it? pls pls let me know.

idk see u tomorrow again <3

lots of love,
t <3