"Aunty, you don't need to be so formal with me you know that right? You are like my mother too" Ishita said.

"Yeah yeah, but still guest is a guest." Myra's mom said.

"I will call Myra wait here" Myra's mom added.

Myra's mom went towards the staircase, & shouted from the railing.

"Myra! Come down! Ishita has come!" Myra's mom shouted, & she heard Myra shouting back "Okay!"

"She is coming dear. Make yourself home" Myra's mom said, & went to kitchen to do her daily chaos.

After a few minutes, Myra came down & without telling anything, she dragged Ishita to her room.

Once they reached Myra's room, Myra closed the door, & made Ishita sit on the bed.

"What the--" before Ishita could complete her sentence, Myra interrupted her.

"Ishita, Karan proposed me!!!" Myra shouted like there's no tomorrow, & made Ishita stand, & started dancing with her.

Both spun around again & again, until they felt dizzy & sat on the bed abruptly.

"When that happen?" Ishita asked, after she felt like she was okay.

"Yesterday night!" Myra again shouted.

& Ishita covered her ears with her hands & closed her eyes tightly.

"Stop shouting! You are a human, not an animal" Ishita said, annoyed.

"Fine fine. I told you what I had to, now tell me what brings you here?" Myra asked.

"Ah... Myra..."

"Hmm?"

"I... met.."

"You met who?"

"I... met.."

"God damnit Ishita, why are you so nervous? We are friends we can share everything you know that right?" Myra said & held Ishita's hand, & gave her an assuring smile.

"I met Rajvir yesterday" Ishita said while closing her eyes tightly, & opened them when she had finished to see her best friend's reaction.

"Okay so...?" Myra asked with an emotionless face.

"So..."

"Yeah so?"

"So, you want his number?"

"Nah, I don't want. I maybe have forgave him Ishita, but I don't want to talk to him when I am happy with my life for the first time after he left" Myra said.

Ishita knew that maybe Myra's heart still beats for Rajvir. Her love was so true for him, even after 15 years of separation I don't get it how she still loves him. Only if he knew that he had someone who was living for him, but he? He was happily shopping with his so called 'friends'. Weren't we also friends? Didn't we also had hearts like he does? Didn't he knew that if he leaves us we will be forever heartbroken? Nah. He didn't even care about us, about our concern, our worries, our love, our care for him. He just left as if we were nothing to him but trash. Moreover, Myra had loved him with her full heart. But what did she get in return? Betrayal, hurt, broken heart. One part of Ishita was happy that Rajvir was finally back. But another part of her was sad, & angry on him that he just left like that without any warning or hint that he was going away. Ishita was more worried about what her friend, Myra, would be going through right now. For sure Myra was getting married to her love one, but still she might be feeling like they was a piece of her heart that was missing. & That was Rajvir. For Ishita her friends, & family was everything, but when she saw her friend in such a state that she looked so lifeless it had made her heart broken. But, yesterday when she had seen Rajvir's smile, & the way he had hugged her so tightly, had warmed Ishita's heart. She felt great. After so many years, finally her first friend was right in front of her eyes. She had kept telling her heart that she just loves him as a friend & even today she tells that to herself. But, little did she knew, that heart will get what it wants, & for now Ishita was unaware that somewhere deep down in her heart, she had that kind of feeling which would be resembled as Love. She keeps denying it.

Ishita couldn't find the right words to tell her, so she kept quiet instead.

"Well, leave all this. But, even if I am not going to have his number, but I will still invite him in my wedding" Myra said.

"Huh?"

"Yes you heard it right. He needs to know that I can be happy without him. Not I, we" Myra said, & held both Ishita's both hands.

Ishita knew what she indirectly meant. She meant that she didn't wanted me also to talk to him. But how can she tell her that she was going to meet him again today at 7pm?

Life is complicated. So is love. But in the end everything is great, that we get lost in words.

                     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Shower your love on Ishita & Rajvir by, voting, commenting, following & sharing it with your friends!

Until we meet again,
Lots of love 💕
-Maahi.