.feeling of lust II.

as he said those words you took a full 3 minutes to process what the hell he just said. "E- Eh..?!" your face burst into deep red "did i stutter Y/N?"he says in a rather dominant tone...

you yourself were a switch. sometimes wanting to push men to their breaking points and sometimes wanting nothing more than to be used like a toy.

This moment made you feel something, as if your heart was made of gunpowder and his words ignited it like a flame.

"I...i g- guess..."you say in a shy and quiet tone. "its my job as your girlfriend after all" your shy aura suddently changed into something confident. almost confidently intimidating.
putting your hand around his waist, he stumbled backwards. up to the stone wall.
you moved your hand higher, now wrapping it around his neck. "you see... i was always curious about this star on your neck dear..."you whisper right against him, your lips touching his ear.
"Ww- What...?" he shyly looks away, eyes focused on the ground. you suddently back away. grabbing his cheeks eith your hand and making hin look directly at your face. "DONT you dare look away from me." moving to his neck your lips aggressively latch on the spot right beside the star on his neck.

"W... Wait! im sensit- haah..." he was cut off by the pleasure that shot down from his neck to his... lower parts. giving his neck small and little pecks, you move to the star. he lets out a loud moan as you kiss and lick the spot running your tongue along the edges.
his hands fall down to your waist, as one of yours start removing his belt (look i have no idea if this man wears a belt, just imagine he does) you kissed down all the way to his chest before stopping and getting on your knees

"please... can i suck your cock..."

😫😫albedo is too fine.

LUST  (genshin impact) SMUT. kids beware the smut monster will eat youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara