.feeling of lust. III

enjoy bestie who i wrote this for.

Y/N pov.

seeing him giving me a nod i immediately slipped down his pants, giving him a few strokes with my hand before taking his dick out and giving it little and soft kisses at the tip.
running my tounge up his shaft i looked up at him. his drool was dripping down his chin, mouth slightly open before bitting his bottom lip.

"Eegh... ugh...!" his mouth left couple of grunts before looking down at you. thats when you stopped, hearing him letting out needy moans "why did you... stop..."he asks with scared eyes. knowing full well why you stopped.
"now dear, there is no pleasure without teasing..." you say in a TEASING tone, pulling a chair behind you closer you take seat before making albedo drop to his knees himself.

putting your thigh on his shoulder. "eat me out." feeling his hands gripping your clothin and pulling it down. you can feel his tounge poking the outside of your underwear, pulling it aside he slides his tounge over your clit. making you shake from sudden pleasure.

"Mmmh... just like that. such a good boy... A-ah-" grabbing a handful of his soft ash blonde hair, trying to pull him Closer to you. making you choke on your words he grips your thighs almost leaving a bruise, albedo is pretty gentle with you trying to expirience the full thing.

feeling a knot form in your stomach is when you tell him to stop. "S- Stop...! wait!" he stops dead in his tracks probably thinking he hurt you in some way. getting off your chair you push him agains the wall once again, now sitting down. looking down to see how hard he was getting. you began sitting on his cock, up and down. "A-Ahh! Wwhat... are you Doing to me...!".
he had heard about sex once or twice in books but he never thought he would expirience it... himself with you. he was unexpirienced in such subjects. BUT you, oh boy... you knew you had a dirty mind the second you started reading those 'romantic' books. each steps about love making was detailed.

"J- Just a ...Little Longer Mmhh...! d-dear!" you manage to form a scentance, trying to reassure him that everything would be fine, but it wouldnt... for him. letting out loud and high pitched moans, his mouth was open while his eyes were rolled back, brows furrowed. letting out loud AND quiet whimpers, as tears formed and dripped down his cheeks. you latched on his neck and bit down, almost drawing blood.

     "Good boy...! such a Good boy...!"