I remove my hand from Willy's hand and use it to hold one part of my dress so I don't trip over. I turn towards him and look up to look at his eyes.

"How long are we going to be here for?" I ask.

"A couple hours minimum or until the podium has been fully made." he replies.

"What am I supposed to do for a few hours? Talk to people I hardly know?"

"Practically, yes."

"I mean I would rather talk to Commander Magath." I turn my head to look around. "Where is he anyway? I haven't seen him for a while."

"He should be with people who volunteered to serve drinks." Willy says.

I hear multiple footsteps coming from behind me so I turn around and see Commander Magath stood by the doors along with Gabi, Falco, Zofia and Udo who were dressed in neat suits. Their mouths were wide open as they admired the view of the room.

"Speak of the devil." I say.

"We practised this so let that all pay off." Magath tells the candidates. "Go do your job."

Magath walks to me and Willy as the candidates all started either run or walk fast to collect plates and wine glasses from those people who had finished. More wine would sometimes be poured into the glasses of those who wanted more.

"When did you have the time to tell them how to do this?" I ask Magath.

"Are you assuming I have no time on my hands?" he asks.

"Well since you are never really seen, you are either always busy or sitting at home being lazy." I tell him.

A short silence comes between us all before Magath lets out a small laugh.

"I like your way of thinking." he says.

"It is rather intriguing how you think things out, (Y/n)." Willy adds on. "And look. The first person to approach us."

"You might want to put on a smile to look more approachable. You wouldn't want people to think you are scary or mean." Magath tells me.

I don't answer with anything but I instead put on a fake smile and turn my head towards the person who was coming towards us and it seemed that there was a man and a woman. They looked very kind and joyful.

"Your majesty." They both bow or curtsy before standing up again and creating a conversation with me, Willy and Magath.

We laughed, talked and told each other stories of our past. I hated that I had to act so happy about something I wasn't happy about - it didn't seem like me. I managed to get Udo, just as he was rushing around, and get him to get me a glass of wine. He did of course and I only took a small sip once in a while.

I felt like I was missing something - or maybe someone. I look around and see a tall man with white hair walking around but not bumping into anyone but going through them. It was Cozbi.

He noticed me staring at him and decided to wave at me. I try to turn my attention back to the conversation but I am interrupted by Cozbi appearing in front of me.

"It is rude not to wave back you know." he says.

"Don't say anything (Y/n). It will look weird that you are talking to someone no one else can see. Just act normal." I say to myself as I continue to join in with the discussion.

"Well I will go and find someone else to talk to." he grunts and then goes back into the ground to explore peoples' looks and personalities.

This went on for hours. People came to me to talk, I would have to act happy to look more approachable, get a new glass of wine and then they leave only for more people to come to me. But I was definitely not as tired as the candidates. They had gone around the entire room more than a couple times. I almost felt sorry for them.