chapter 23

"HUFFLEPUFF"

Silence. Shock. Everything in between.

Neville and Cedric started clapping first and cheering and that brought everyone in the Hufflepuff table also cheering.

Alena took off the hat and put it on the stool with a small smile. The Gryffindor's did not see that coming.

"I'm going to miss you, Minnie," she said to McG. Minnie looked shocked for a second, she hasn't been called that in a long time. She gave her a smile. Omg, Minnie smiled! That shocked all the Gryffindor's.

"Make me proud and don't cause too much trouble Ms.Potter"

"No promises," she said with a wink and walked towards Nev and Cedric. Minnie rolled her eyes and smiled shaking her head a bit. Alena could faintly hear her say "just like her father."

The Hufflepuff were all happy and welcomed her very warm. The head of the house was very happy to have Alena Potter in her house.

The rotten trio was shocked, they can't have the Potter brat in Hufflepuff, that's like social suicide. They needed to talk to Dumbledore and think of a plan. Speaking of Dumbledore, he was mad, his face almost red. He could not have his weapon in Hufflepuff. No one would be happy with their saviour in a stupid house like Hufflepuff. He thought, he needed to do something and fast.

Dinner went, as usual, the three talked and laughed and overall was a nice vibe at the table, Alena wondered if this happened earlier in life if she was out in Hufflepuff, would she wouldn't have been happy.

"Hey you okay?" asked Susan Bones seeing Alena's face.

Alena smiled "yeah, perfect" they chatted some more. Susan was in the D.A so they got pretty close. Hannah also talked to her.

"Doesn't Ricky Jones look a lot like Cedric? If you didn't look up close you would mistake him for him" said Hannah.

"They are first cousins actually, that's why they look alike, mother's side," said Alena.

Both girls looked at her "how did you know that?"

"Oh we met during the summer in Diagon Alley, and we became friends, by the way, he is gay, so don't try anything and make him uncomfortable," said Alena.

"Yeah I had a feeling he was," said Susan.

Once the feast was done they all made their own common rooms. Her roommates were Susan and Hannah. It was three girls in each room, instead of four like Gryffindor. She loved the Hufflepuff room, it felt so homey and warm. She unpacked and was satisfied, finally with the way her life is going on.

Once she got into her sleeping clothes, she sat at her desk and wrote a letter to her family. She smiled at the thought. This was her first time writing a letter to her parents and family members.

/*

Dear Family,

Hey hall it's your favourite person in the world. I'm doing fine if any of you are wondering. Umbridge started meddling again and made the whole school get resorted to their correct houses. The hat himself told me that he had spells on, I took them off. The crackpot fool actually put on another one just as the hat was on me, but I blocked it. So the hat and me are low key besties. Anyways now the all-mighty Light saviour is in Hufflepuff!

Dora started squealing.

I can already see Dora squealing right now.

"How did she know that?" asked Dora.