chapter 15

Thankful that the conversation was over everyone went and did their own thing. Alena went up to the library to get in some notes as well as learn some more stuff on theory. After about 30 minutes of notes taken, she decided to take a break and find a book, looking around she found a book that looked interesting and went on her tiptoes to get it. Even with her new height, she apparently was still short. In her defence the books shelf's were pretty tall. Suddenly she felt a body press against her and a hand taking the book. Turning around she met the same beautiful grey eyes. Regulus. They were close just like when they were at the store.

"Thanks," Alena said taking the book from him.

"No problem shorty," he said with a smile.

"Really, we still doing this"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss an opportunity to tease you," he said using her own words back at her. She glared at him as he smirked. But to him, her glare just made her look adorable bunny. WAIT-He means not adorable, he meant normal.

"Stop using my words against me," she said lightly pushing him on the shoulder. But he was pretty strong, so he didn't really move much.

"Oh come on, I'm just messing with you shorty" ruffling her hair. It was really soft and it smelled like berries noticed Regulus.

"Stop don't touch my hair, more specifically my Potter hair." She whined.

"What, this hair?" as he kept ruffling it again and laughing.

"Regulus stop it, Ahhh," said screaming a little, and started to escape.

"You ain't going nowhere shorty," said Regulus blocking her path.

She somehow manages to get past him and ran for it, but he was right behind her chasing her all around the library, he caught her a few times but she manages to escape each time. Now Alena was also ruffling his hair. It was now Alena chasing Regulus, she tackled Regulus onto a beanbag. With her laying on top of him. She smirked and started ruffling his smooth hair, it felt really nice running her hair through it. Regulus loved the feeling of her hands in his hair. They were both laughing, Alena didn't notice how close their faces were but Regulus did. As he was trying to get her off, his hands on her waist. She was wearing a crop top so half of his hands were on her bare skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Regulus looked up at her laughing face, he clearly lost, but he didn't care. He was busy admiring her face. Her tan smooth skin, her captivating emerald green eyes, and sharp jaw and kissable lips, if he were to lean his face a bit up they would be touching. Not that he would be kissing those lips. No sir. Not that he even wanted to do it in the first place. Nope.

Alena raffled his hair. It was all over the place and he looked hot with messy hair. She couldn't stop touching his hair, it felt amazing in between her fingers. She finally noticed what she was thinking and stopped then looked down at his face.

They were still laughing lightly, she never knew how close their faces were until then. She saw his soft skin that was a shade darker than Sirius's and his famous Black eyes, greys like a storm and his lips were just there, ready to kiss. Not that she wanted to kiss them. Of course not, don't be silly. She should not be thinking about her godfather's brother in such a way but couldn't help it. She felt his hands in her bare waist, her shirt had risen up showing more skin than usual, his hands on her skin felt so nice, and she didn't want him to let go. His hands were very soft.

Finally meeting his eyes, and noticing the position they were really in and did not want anyone to walk in on them as such, she awkwardly rolled over to the next bean bag that was close to her. They both laid there catching their breaths and calming down their laughter.