CHAPTER 34 - NEW LIFE, WHO DIS?

ابدأ من البداية

"Come here" he said looking at me with a small smile. I walked over to him, and he picked me up, and walked to my room.

He closed the door, and went to the bed making me be on my back. He then started kissing, and sucking on my neck.

Y'all know where this leads to.....

—————

"Kentrell" I said shaking him as he was sleeping.

"Hm?" he groaned moving around.

"We needa finish moving this stuff come on" I said watching him.

"I don't feel like it" he said but it was muffled because his face was in the pillow.

"COME ONN!!!" I yelled.

"Mane stfu my daughter sleep". I don't know why he keeps calling her HIS daughter because she's both of ours.

I got up, and walked to the kitchen getting my phone out of my purse. I then called some movers to help me since Kentrell didn't want to.

- - - A HOUR LATER - - -

"Yes this is she" I responded to the movers at the door.

After I signed a few papers they started to put things in the U-Haul. I slid on my white fluffy slides, and went out to help them a little bit just to do so.

- - - THE NEXT DAY - - -

I woke up to my alarm, and looked over to my right seeing Kentrell, and Kind still sleep. They were so cute.

I got up, and went into the bathroom starting a shower. I went back to the room, and walked to my closet picking out a outfit.

After I did that I went back into the bathroom, and closed the door getting in the shower.

I got out the shower, and dried myself off. I then brushed my teeth, and did my face routine then put on my outfit.

I walked back out to the room, and saw Kind, and her daddy was still sleeping.

"Kentrell" I whispered shaking him. "I'm about to leave"

"What time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"It's 9:12"

"Alright" he said slowly getting up not trying to wake Kind. He put her on my side of the bed, and placed pillows around her before getting up.

"You got everything?" he asked me while he stretched

"Yes" I said lowly.

"Alright mane let's go"

"Hold on" I said walking over to a sleeping Kind, and kissing her face repeatedly. "I love you baby" I whispered before walking out the room with Kentrell behind me.

We walked outside, and he closed the door behind him.

"Ight ma drive safe" he said hugging me.

"Okay, and take GOOOOD care of my daughter" I chuckled.

"You already know I do you ain't gotta worry" he smiled still holding me in his arms.

"Alright then I'll see you later" I said pulling away from him, and heading over to the truck.

I got in, and looked up seeing he was still standing there. As I finally pulled off, everything hit me. To me realizing I was actually moving, and me about to drive 9 hours lol.

- - - A FEW DAYS LATER - - -

"Heyyy baby" Ms. Sherhonda said opening the door, and putting her arms out.

"Hiii" I smiled leaning into her arms, hugging her.

"Come in" she said with the smile still on her face, moving over to the side so I could come in.

I walked in, and the first people I saw was Kentrell, and Kind which made a smile appear on my face.

"Omggg my babyyy" I squealed running over to them. I picked up Kind, and kissed her all over causing her to smile showing her little dimples.

"I missed you soo much mama" I said in my baby voice.

"You ain't miss me??" Kentrell said standing up.

"Boyyy-" I dragged looking him up, and down.

"Stop playing gimme a hug" he said starting to smile. I leaned into him, and he hugged me tight asl. I could tell he missed me, even tho I was only gone for a few days.

He sat down, and I sat next to him still playing with Kind.

"So where you finna be staying at down there?" Kentrell asked me.

"I bought a apartment" I responded.

"DAMNN!! Already!?"

"Yesss" I chuckled. "I've been looking at it for weeks, and when I went down there I met up with the landlord, and purchased it" I said looking up at him.

"Damn you wasn't playing" he laughed a little.

"Yeah I can't wait to go... it's soo nice"

"You gon let me stay witchu?" he asked causing me to scrunch up my face.

"Damn that's how you feel!?" he said starting to laugh.

"Noo I had to process what you just said" I said laughing with him.

- - - THE NEXT MORNING - - -

I grabbed my two suitcases, and headed out the car while holding Kind in her carseat. I locked the door, and put the keys under the mat for the landlord to get.

I walked over to the car, and buckled sleeping Kind up, and walked over to the driver seat driving off.

Me: I'm outside

I put my phone down, and waited for about 5 minutes until seeing Kentrell, and Honda walk out the door.

Kentrell walked directly to the backseat to Kind, and Sherhonda walked over to my side.

"She's sleeping Kentrell" I said to him looking back, but he ignored me.

"Get out, and give me a hug" Sherhonda said opening the door to the driver seat. I got out, and hugged her tightly.

"Make sure you be safe down there now... always know your surroundings" she said looking at me as we pulled away from eachother.

"Yes ma'am" I said giving her a tight lip smile.

Kentrell walked over to us, and came to me, and hugged me before kissing me on the cheek, and Honda walked to Kinds side.

"I love you girl, stay safe for me" he said to me lowly while still holding me. I just wanted to break down crying right then, and there.

"Okay" I replied, and he pulled away from me.

"Alright now I love youuu Jaz!!" Sherhonda said closing the door.

"I LOVE YOU TOOO!!!" I waved as I backed up. Kentrell was just standing there watching, I could tell he was sad.

I finally pulled off, and my eyes began to water. I truly didn't wanna leave them but it was for the sake of my safety, mostly my daughters. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't even be making this decision but it was for the better.

I can't wait to take this next chapter of my life. It isn't gonna be easy, but eventually I'll get there.

THE END!!!

It's finally the end, and I'm sooo happy. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

If you're sad don't be too sad, because I have other stories for you to read, and also some in the works so stay tuned for that. I love you guys so much, stay blessed.

~ LOVE MANAGEMENT 💗