♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ♫︎

Start from the beginning

"He seems nice, first date?"

"Oh uh, n-no he probably doesn't see me in t-that way, but I do... So, yeah," the brunet stuttered.

"Oh alright," she murmured and took out two cakes.

"Thank you, what do I owe you?"

"Nothing, go get your boy," the women said and winked at the brunet.

Thomas nodded his head at her and went over to the person he fell in love with. He sat down beside the blonde and looked at him. Newt had a small smile on his face, playing with the sleeves of the hoodie.

"You really like my hoodie," Thomas stated.

"I do," Newt said in a very quiet tone, but the brunet still heard him.

Thomas hummed a little tune, the blonde was listening carefully, he didn't know why but it sounded familiar, like he heard it just a second ago.

"Detention? Really?"

"Yup, have you been in detention?" Thomas asked.

Newt remembered that one time when he really was in detention, his mind was filled up with those memories of that morning.

"Hey, fag."

Newt, looking away from his locker saw Gally walk up to him. His bully had a smirk on his face. His left cheek was slightly red and had the shape of a big hand.

"What do you want, just leave m-"

Newt was cut off by Gally pushing him against his locker. The blonde let out a gasp. It was after school, no one was there. No one could help him, but teachers, and they were obviously having an 'important' conversation.

Gally grabbed the boy's shoulders and made him press his body against the cold, metal lockers. He still had a slight smirk on his face and was hungrily licking his lips.

"W-what are you d-doing, l-let m-me go," Newt pleaded.

"I want you right now," Gally growled.

The blonde's head was spinning and he couldn't believe what Gally said. He tried to push Gally off of him, but he wouldn't let him go that easily. The short haired boy placed his leg between the blonde's and began nibbling his neck.

"P-please, stop, it h-hurts!" Newt yelled.

"The pleasure is mine, you're something to use," Gally whispered in the blonde's ear, making him shiver and squirm under his touch.

That wasn't right, he was used by someone who called him a something, he felt useless and numb. His body was completely controlled by his bully, who was biting and nibbling his ear.

"You know, you're just a number of fags I'm having fun with, I bet you like that, don't you?"

The blonde didn't respond, he couldn't. His lips were trembling and he was about to cry, that was for sure something he would never forget.

Things escalated when Gally began to move his hips against Newt's. He let out a scream and kicked everywhere he could, but there was no help for him. He was trapped. The only thing he could do was listening to Gally's growls and grunts he made while he pushed his hips against the blonde.

The tears were already fally down his eyes, he couldn't hold them, and he didn't care, how could he when he was in that kind of situation?

Gally let out a chuckle and pressed his body harder against Newt's small, weak and slim body. He began grinding and biting at the same time, making Newt cry out in pain.

"P-please H-elp!"

"Say it, say that you like it."

"P-please, just l-let me g-go," Newt stuttered.

After Gally was done, came in his pants, he let go of Newt. The blonde opened his eyes, his vision blurry because of the tears. But then Gally let out a scream.

"What the hell is happening in here?"

Finally a teacher came, for a moment Newt thought he was safe, but when Mr. Janson came in sight it changed. Gally backed away from Newt and held his pink cheek in his hand.

"He slapped me," Gally whispered.

Newt was in shock, gally used him and then got blamed for being innocent. Mr. Janson smirked at Newt before grabbing him by the arm and dragging him across the hallways.

"Mr. Janson, I-I s-swear I d-didn't do anything to him, he-he used me." Newt tried to make clear words, but he just couldn't.

"Hello, Newt?"

Thomas snapped his fingers in front of the blonde's eyes until Newt's vision cleared. He quickly shook his head and replaced the dark memory with a small smile on his face.

"N-no I wasn't," he said.

The brunet nodded his head at him and folded his arms placed them on the table as a makeshift pillow. He placed his head on it and yawned quietly.

The blonde was about to squeal, but he held them back. The waitress came over to both of them with a notebook in her hand.
She had a small smile on her face and tapped her pen on the notebook nervously.

Thomas shot his head back up, he placed his hand on the blonde's back and gave him a comforting smile. Newt smiled back before looking at the waitress.

"Could we have two strawberry shortcakes?"

"Of course,"

An: guys I'm so mad at myself!

I didn't update like in... Years! And yeah... I'm writing one shots based on my favorite songs! I can't promise you fast updates in my one shots, bur I'll try to update this story as fast as I can!

1546 words

Love

~K