Part 13 Diamond *

The sound of the impatient alarm clock resounded in the room.
Emy, wide awake, reached out to grab her cell phone.
After closing the alarm clock, she leaned it on the nightstand next to her and yawned. She sat on the bed for a while, looking around the room remembered last night's events and sighed.
She  got out of  the bed, went to the balcony door and opened it.
The room was bathed in the autumn sun of Istanbul and the sea breeze of the Bosphorus.
She looked at the view opposite her and immediately felt better.
Whatever happened yesterday, today is an important day. It is the day that after almost half a century a Hatzi  takes office in the "Treasure of the Bosphorus".
Today she will work in the company which built by her great-grandfather. That's why she won't let anything and  anyone to spoil her mood. Enthusiastic she entered in the  bathroom to get ready.

************************************

A little while later, Emy took one last look at her image in the mirror. She fifed her white top inside her black jeans and wore her beige-pink  blazer. . Satisfied with the result, she took her bag and left the room confidently on her nude high heels.

She  went down to the dining room and found Yusuf, Ezra, Kerem and Cem having breakfast.

" Gunayden (Good morning) everyone," she said cheerfully.
"And  good appetite" she added, moving towards them.

Everyone said goodmorning to her and Cem got up and pulled the chair next to him for Emy to sit on. But Emy ignored him and sat next to Esra   directly opposite him.

"Emy you are so beautiful .. I really like your style. Simple but elegant, modern but unpretentious."
Esra commented.

"Thank you," Emy said, adding cereal to her bowl.
"To be honest, I worked more hours in the silversmith's workshop than in the office,  so I almost always wore comfortable clothes. But now that I will  be in the office and even as an executive, I thought of adopting a more sophisticated style.."
Emy confessed.

"You are great and I am sure you'll amaze everyone in the company today," Kerem assured her.

"And not just with your outward beauty but also with your abilities." Cem added.
Emy looked at him suspiciously.
Until yesterday, this man underestimated and insulted her and now he cheers on her?

She chewed her cereal skeptically.
"Mmm .. Well is he  bipolar  or had really regretted the way he treated her" Emy wonderer  looking at him.

Cem, who caught her noticing him, smiled broadly.

Emy raised an eyebrow ostentatiously.
"Nah .. He's bipolar .. Donkeys are always donkeys." she decided mentally and continued to eat her breakfast.

Yusuf, who had finished his breakfast, wiped his mouth with a napkin  and got up from the table.
"I'll leave you for now. . I have an important appointment at the bank ..
We'll meet   at the company." he said but before he could move on he remembered something and turned to Cem.
"Ah .. Cem don't forget to go through Ibrahim before you come to the company. You  and Emy have to sign some documents ".

"Okay Dad, don't worry. As soon as Emy has finished her breakfast we'll leave immediately," Cem replied.

Emy drank some water and then wiped her mouth.

""I'm already done. I'm going  to get my bag from my room" she said  and ran to her room.

************************************

"Another signature here," Ibrahim said, pointing to the document.

Cem signed and handed it over to the lawyer.
Ibrahim picked up the documents satisfied and arranged them in an envelope.
"That's it," he said with a smile.