Part 6 Garnet*

Cem came out of the law firm upset with Kerem following him on foot.

"Cem ... Cem..Cem ... Wait .. Where are you going? "he shouted and pulled Cem by the arm to stop him.
"Away from .. This madness .."
he exclaimed indignantly.
"Cem, please calm down .. I understand how you feel .."
"Do you understand how I feel? Ha .. (laughs ironically). My life was ruined .." He shouted and closed his face in his fists.
"Nothing was destroyed and stop seeing it all so .. Ominous." His cousin reassured him.
"There is a solution for everything ..." he tapped him gently on the shoulder.
"Let's go somewhere quieter to talk," he said, and they got into Cem 's car.

"I will drive .. You' re still upset .." Kerem offered.
"No, I'm better and  driving relaxes me," Cem insisted, stepping into the driver's seat.

***********************************

A little while later the two cousins ​​were in a cafe-bar where Cem drank one drink after another,  cursing his luck.
"One more "he said and pushed his glass to the bartender.
"this time  should be full of water," said Kerem. "You have drunk enough .."
Cem grimaced annoyed.
"Don't listen to him, put on another one," he told the bartender.
"Oh,  Abi (brother) ..." Kerem shouted
"I  just care about you .. ."
"I don't need a baby sitter, you know ..." said Cem and took the drink that bartender served to him.

"Yes, but you behave like a baby ..." commented his cousin.
"As a baby?  Do you want to take my place for a while? i was destroyed"

"i was destroyed" Kerem mockingly imitated Cem.
"How were you destroyed? You became the president of the company .. P R E S I D E N T" Kerem repeated spelling
"You are only 30 and you became the President of the company .. Do you know many 30-year-olds reaching such a high position?"

Cem finished his drink and left it on the counter.

"You're wrong, I've not yet become president .. Or have you forgotten the term set by our beloved grandfather"

"That is a small detail" the other commented.
Cem became furious with his cousin. "Small detail? we're talking about My life" he Cried
"Don't become so dramatic.. Besides, he asked you to get married, not to be hanged ..." Kerem said
"No, no, he didn't just ask me to marry ... He also found  the bride ..." Cem corrected him.
"At least Grandpa had good taste in women ..." Kerem added with Cem looking sideways.
"What?" He asked. " this .. Hatzi girl is pretty...
"but  I can't imagine myself married to a woman I don't love. Allah Allah.. what sins do I pay for?" Cem murmured holding his head in despair.
Kerem smiled wickedly
"Now that you say that, some things come to my mind .. Shall I list them? ...."

************************************
Emy watched in awe the beautiful house in front of her.
House ? This was not a simple house .. It was an imposing villa with a huge green garden and a huge pool like the ones you see in the cinema or in lifestyle magazines.
She swallowed hard .. Suddenly she felt disadvantaged. These people are more than millionaires, while she .. No, she isn't poor ... She came from a well-to-do family, she had never lacked anything but in relation to what she saw .. She felt like the poor relative who visits the rich uncles.

"Emy?" Ezra interrupted her thoughts. "Why are you standing like this? Let's go inside" Amy followed her on the path that leads from the parking lot to the front garden.
They walked in the stone corridor and found themselves at the entrance of the house. The big and heavy wooden door opened and they greeted by a girl who from her uniform Amy realized that she belonged to the support staff.
"Welcome," The girl said .
" What's up Enda? " Esra said and they entered the house with Seida and Amy.
Yusuf, although upset with everything that happened, gone the company for a while.
Seida and Esra went to the living room with Emy following them.
There was  an old woman drinking her tea.
As soon as she saw them she got up to define them well.
"Ah, you came .. Finally ..
So tell me what happened ... "she asked Seida.
Her eyes fell on Amy who was next to her and the woman lost all the color from her face.
"Morpho? " she cried and almost fainted.
Esra and Amy caught her before she fell to the floor and made her sit on the couch while Seida called to Eda to bring a glass of water.
"Melis Teize (Aunt Melis) please open your eyes .. What happen to you ?" The woman slowly opened her eyes while at the same time Eda was bringing the water.
Melis took the water from Eda and drank a few sips.
As soon as she felt better she looked at Amy next to her.
"Morpho, my Morpho " she said in Greeks and caressed her face.
Emy was puzzled by the old woman's intimacy.
Melis looked at her carefully and then she understood. "No, you are not her ... Besides, Morpho is dead.. You are .. You are her granddaughter, aren't you?"
"Yes .. Did you know my grandmother?" the girl asked.
Melis smiled and took her hand.
"She was ... My sister ..."