Both are so happy and excited but also they are become impatient to meet each others. They have a name called "Horny Couple".

The decorations and arrangements are held very beautifully and it's all happened because of Kim Jungkook. He takes all right to arrangement everything.

After all it's his best friend, best brother and best hyung wedding. There have a biggest responsibility on him and obviously he completed his work properly.

"It's looks so beautiful petal.....just like you." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook, who admire the arrangements with his pretty doe eyes......but he blushed madly when he heard his husband creepy lines.

"Hyunggggg.............." Jungkook whining before lightly slap at elder chest, who just smiled shyly.

Jungkook turned around and looked at his husband before saying, "Hyung why are you not getting ready yet? Go and ready fastly......Party will started soon and you don't get time for ready properly."

"Ok my queen......as you wish but you also don't ready yet." Taehyung asked to younger. "Yes i will also come but you go now, and yes hyung after you get ready please go to yoongi hyung room. He must be feel so nervous." Jungkook said and slightly pushed his husband.

"Ok ok i will be go now.....but please you come fast." Taehyung said and leave to get ready for the party.

After checking some more things Jungkook also go to his room to get ready for the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.....AT YOONGI ROOM.....

Yoongi was sitting on the couch after getting ready for his weeding night.......but he feels so nervous and SCARED. His palms are getting wet due to nervousness and his friends are laughing their ass off while looking at him.

"You fuckers why are you all laughing at me? You all don't know what i feels now.....you guys don't even know how much scared i am....and you all laughing at me bitches." Yoongi said angrily. But it's not anger......it's frustration. He is started feeling frustrated because of nervousness.

"Hahaha yoongi hyung why are you so nervous and scared? You love our Mochi......just relax everything gonna be okay." Hobi said try to lightened Yoongi mind.

"I know very well you will say this......laugh as much as you want Jung Hoseok. One day will come when you are sitting on my place and i will be Standing on your place. That time we see who will be nervous." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"And you two......both of you got worms, this is my curse." Yoongi said while glaring at Namjoon and Taehyung. Then they all shut their mouth and don't said anything until the party started.

After a while they all go to the venue to started the most important event......specially for Min Yoongi.

.....AT JIMIN ROOM.....

Jimin also get ready but he is not feels nervous like Yoongi. He is so happy that finally after many years that time will come. His dream will about to complete today.

Jungkook and Jin are also so happy for their little Mochi. "Jimini hyung you are looking so so so so beautiful.....just like an angel. A pretty angel." Jungkook said while hugging him (Jimin).