🦋Chapter 1🦋

Note: for entertainment and work of fiction only

Reminder from you Author-san: just ignore the grammatical errors and mispronunciation cause English is not my first language so sometimes I suck on english and sometimes I'm good at it though so yeah let's go to the story. Feel free to correct me on my grammatical errors and at the wrong spelling's thank you.

Third Person's POV

"Kamado Nezuko, Tsuyuri Kanao, Kanzaki Aoi, Kochou Shinobu, Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu, and Hashibira Inosuke please proceed to the Principal office" the school speaker said that everyone on the school hear.

"Huh? W-we didn't do anything" the blond boy said with a scared tone.
"Ohh come on Zenitsu let's just go" the girl with twintails said. "Miss Kanzaki is right Mister Agatsuma now can you proceed to the principal office and get you're sister too Mister Kamado" their teacher said with a sweet tone.

"H-hai!" Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi and Kanao replied to their teacher with a energetic tone.

The students head to the door to get Nezuko and proceed to the Principal office.

"Ara, I'm on time" a whisper on thier back that caused them to be surprised.

"Kyaaaaa A-a-a G-ghost!!!!" Zenitsu said in trembling.

"Ara, Zenitsu-kun it's just me" the girl said with a irritating smile on her face.

"Nee-san, Shinobu senpai" they said except Zenitsu that was very embarrassed.

"Shinobu senpai, we're gonna get first my sister you can head to the office first" tanjiro said with an innocent look.

"Can I come with you guys? And it's good if we head there complete right?" Shinobu said with a curios look.

"O-oh right! G-good idea senpai" tanjiro said in embarrassed look.

>Awkward silence

"Let's go we can't waste time you guys" Aoi said to cut the quite atmosphere.

"Yeah let's go!" Inosuke added.

The group started to walk until they reached Tanjiro's sister's classroom.
"Sumimasen, can we get Kamado Nezuko?" Tanjiro said to the teacher with a respectful tone after entering the room.

"Miss Kamado you can go now" the teacher said. "Hai!" the girl with a beautiful smile said while standing up.Nezuko walk towards her brother.

"Hey onii-chan are you with the squad?" Nezuko whisper to her brother while walking towards the door. "Yeah they're waiting outside" tanjiro whisper's back.

"Nezuko-chaaan, I miss you" Zenitsu said heading towards Nezuko.

"Oi, oi, oi let's go" Inosuke said with boring tone.

"Yeah let's go" Aoi added.

The squad started to walk on the principal office while chit-chatting with eachother. After few minutes they finally arrived and knock to the door.

"Miss can we come in?" Aoi said with respectful tone.

"Come in my dear students" the principal said in a sweet tone.