𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰

Start from the beginning

"That's me." Wooyoung answered.

"Oh, great! Just sign here and I'll be on my way." The mailman flashed a smile at him. He handed the box to wooyoung and his clipboard.

Wooyoung took the box and the clipboard, taking the pen from the top and signing it. "Here you go." He handed the clipboard back to the mailman.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." He bowed and left back to his car.

Wooyoung smiled as he closed the front door and locked it. "Nice.."

He walked towards the kitchen and placed the package on top of the counter. "ah, I can't wait to see you guys!" He excitedly spoke to himself as he grabbed a box cutter.

He began opening the box carefully and took the item out. "Eeee! Its here~!" 

"Should I do it without your appa? Hm?" He spoke to himself as he rubbed his 28 week bump. "or should I wait for him?"

Wooyoung chuckled  softly as he received no kicks, "how about we surprise him instead? Yeah, how does that sound?"

Finally, in response he got a couple of kicks. "okay! So that means a yes? Lets surprise him!" he giggled at the thought of surprising his husband once he got home from work.

"Lets go set this up. I have an idea in mind." He talked to himself once again, while heading upstairs with the box.

~~

San P.O.V

I sighed while driving back home. 'Oh, how  much I miss my babies.' 

Work was a bit stressful today but I managed to get through. All I wanted to do now, was go home and cuddle my big baby.

I continued driving for about 15 minutes. Nearly home now

It was quiet, not as loud in the morning with so many cars passing by. I pressed play on the radio and some music turned on.

"This'll do for now, I guess." I mumbled, moving my fingers to the beat a little.

Third Person P.O.V

San arrived home around 8pm. He had just parked his car and was now grabbing his stuff inside. In a bit of a rush, he almost dropped his phone, but he quickly reacted and caught it before it meet the surface of concrete.

He groaned and locked the car door. Walking towards the front door and pulling out the keys. Once he unlocked the door, he walked in and let out a sigh of relief.

"Baby! I'm home." He said excitedly as he took his jacket off and set it on the coat hanger next to his bag.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He heard Wooyoung reply back. He then smiled and walked towards the kitchen while rolling his dress shirt sleeves up a bit.

"Hi. Come eat, I made your favorite." Wooyoung spoke as he saw San entering. 

San gave him a sweet smile and went to wash his hands. Once he finished, he dried them and went to sit down at the dining table.

"Dig in." Wooyoung said while taking a bit out of his own food. "How was work today? Did you miss us?"

San nodded, "Today, work was a bit stressful. and yes! I missed you guys so much." He whined, a pout on his lips.

Wooyoung laughed at him, "You're such a baby, sannie."

"No I am not, you are." San protested.

"Mhm, sure. Continue eating if you want a surprise." Wooyoung sent him a cheeky grin and continued to eat his food.

"A surprise? What do you mean?" San asked.