Chapter 12

I had so much fun With Juan he's honestly a great guy.

He dropped me off at home & I went straight to my room.

I went to lay on the bed & I texted Frankie.

Me: can you come over, I'm home now.

Frankie: yeah I'll be there in a min.

I needed to finish talking to Frankie. Its just I wanna make sure he's being honest with me & make sure that its not bs.

I heard the door ring, I guess Sonia opened it. "Hey is Alejandra in her room?" I heard Frankie ask . "yeah go up if you want" Sonia told him .

Frankie came up to my room, he was standing at the door. "Come in" I told him chuckling .

"Can I lay down with you" he asked .

"Well duh" I said scooting over .

He layed on the other side. He put me in front of him so he could hug me.

"Frankie?" I asked him.

"Yes beautiful" he said playing with my hair.

"We didn't get to finish talking, but I wanna know like really know if you're being honest with me, I know you already said it a trillion billion times, but I need to know if your telling the truth." I said turning around to look at him.

"Baby, I'm being a hundred percent with you! I know, I know that I'm such a dumb ass for hurting you, & for telling you a lot of shit! But baby, look I hurt you twice I don't wanna do it again !" He said hugging me tighter , like if he didn't wanna let go .

"But it hurts me to see you with Alyssa!" I said trying not to cry .

"Princess! I already told you! Although I do a lot of things with her, it doesn't mean shit to me ! Your the only one that means something to me!" He said kissing me on my forehead .

Then I heard him take a picture & then I saw him upload it on Instagram.

"iamfrankieg: you know those moments or talks you have with your bestfriend are just priceless ❤"

I decided to comment on it, but y'all know what? Idgaf if his gf sees it (; hahaha!

"alejandraa_ramoss: aww I love you ugly! ❤" 

"Frankie. Just answer me, if I ask you this . why can't you break up with Alyssa?" I asked nervously ..

"Ehh .. I can't tell you that. I just can't, forgive me princess. Please just don't ask that again, its better for you not know ! Okay?" He said looking at his phone .

I wanna know why. But okay , whatever floats his boat.

I was so tired. I wanted to go to sleep . but I just couldn't. I wanted to spend a little of time with Frankie .

"Frankisca" I asked him laughing

"Que Alejandro" he said tickiling my stomach .

"Why do you love me?" I said ..

"Because you're you. You're sweet, funny, caring, weird, crazy, intelligent, outgoing, bad ass, all that! & most of all your gorgouse & a lot of other stuff " He said smiling .

"Oh okay" I said chuckling .

"Why" he asked looking at me

"Just asking. Damn can't I ask nigga" I said laughing

"Geez sorry ugly, you love me though" he said laughing .

"Shut up yes I do , I'm going to the bathroom" I said getting up.

I walked to my bathroom, I left the door a little open where Frankie couldn't see it opened.

I was using the bathroom whenever I heard him talking on the phone , I got close to the door to hear who it was.

Frankie: nah chill, don't do that! Yes I'm at home, I'm not with her!

I heard screaming from the phone

Whoever: you better not be with that ugly ass girl!

Frankie: hold up! Don't call Alejandra ugly! She's beautiful so watch what you say before you talk .

Whoever: OH SO NOW YOUR DEFENDING HER! YOU BETTER NOT! OR YOULL SEE

Frankie: no no, I wasn't defending her. Your the only beautiful one here.. He sounded scared ..

Was it Alyssa? now I kinda know why frankie can't break up with her . she looks so innocent , but she's rude af & she sounds aggressive .. I'm gonna ask Frankie again , even though he told me not to ask him again .

I got out the bathroom & I saw frankie put up his phone .

"Hey lex, you're back" he said smiling

"Why wouldn't I, I don't live in the bathroom" I said laughing

He just laughed.

"Frankie ?" I asked nervously ..

This chapter is probably sucky but whatever. Sorry if it is .