Chapter 10

I walked out my house & across to Frankie's. I got to the door . I got nervous af tbh.

I knock on the door. Ceci opened the door. "Hey girl, what's up?" She asked hugging me.

"Oh well you know nothing, is F-f-rankie home?" I asked nervously .

"Yeah he's up in his room with the guys" she replied.

"Okay , thanks boo." I said walking up the stairs.

I was at his door, I was afraid to knock on it.. I was afraid of what was going to happen. I was just idk? scared.

There it goes.. I knocked on his door.

"Come in" Frankie said .

"Hi feo, I'm here. What you needa talk to me about?" I asked scared ..

"Um, wassup. & just sit down" he said.

I sat down. He was just on his phone, not even looking at me. It was like if he was more interested in texting somebody , but not even interested in me at the moment.

"So I'm what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing , you know just doing my thing" he said laughing .

"Is this why you told me to come over? Is this why I'm here? O que pedo?" I asked laughing .

"Nah , nah. There's some I need to tell you" he said looking at the floor.

"Well what is it? Just slip it. I came to come see you, & so you could tell me what you gotta tell me" I asked getting annoyed .

"I think we should like idk get away a little from each other .." He said scratching his head.

"What you mean? You saying we should break up?" I asked with a small crack in my voice.

"Well not exca- yeah , that.." Frankie said not finishing what he was gonna say .

"Frankie really? Ugh I freaking swear! You said you weren't gonna leave my side, and that you only loved me. I mean were they lies? Lies? Frankie you even said in front of my dad that you werent gonna hurt me again! I even gave you another chance. Wtf frankie" I said crying ..

"Look I know, I'm sorry.. I just need time to thing of some things" frankie said covering his face with the pillow .

"Think of what? What things? There's nothing to think about . we're doing good, but I mean did I do something? Did I do  something that made you mad? Just tell me why are we gonna break up?" I replied trying to not look at him .

He stayed quiet for a minute .. He didn't say anything at all .  then I broke the silence.

"Who was that girl in the pic?" I asked sobbing .

"Somebody . a friend" Frankie said starring at the ceiling .

"Oh just a friend. You sure frankie? Why do I got girls & even guys tagging me in comments & tweets & how they're talking about how you're cheating on me . & that you look better with esa fulana" I told him .

"Okay okay , you can believe wtvr you want . yes I'm cheating on you ! There , you happy now? I didn't wanna hurt you baby ! I'm being honest . but I just can't tell you why.."  frankie said hesitating.

"Frankie , how could you? Then whenever I'm with somebody else your gonna want to be sorry , & then your gonna tell me to take you back. & how your sorry & shit & how I'm the one you love and that you wanna be with me forever & then you're saying you can't tell me why? Haha, okay whatever ." I said trying not to cry even more .

He didn't say anything. he just got up & went over to where I was, he tried to bend over to give me a kiss & a hug.

"No frankie, no! Don't do this. You said you didn't love me anymore & know you wanna gimme a kiss & a hug? No frankie . bye." I said getting up & closing the door behind me.

I wasnt feeling it at the moment . I wanted to be alone tbh. How could frankie do this to me? After he said that he loved me & that he wasn't gonna hurt me anymore? Why? Why me again?  But hopefully he's happy .. I'm gonna let him do him & I'm just gonna do me .. I just hope he made the right choice .