Chapter 13

"Frankie?" I asked nervously ..

"Yes princess?" He said smiling.

"I heard you talking on the phone, was it Alyssa?" I said looking at the floor.

"Oh you did? But yeah it was" he said scooting over so I could go sit by him.

"Frankie you can't break up with her cause she told you something, right?" I said hugging him tightly.

"Yes princess, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be hurt again! It was better for you not to find out, but I guess now i have to tell you" he said tightening my hand.

"Yes Frankie just tell me, I'll be more calmer if I just know why" I told him .

"well, yeah she told Me something. She made me go out with her, & if I didn't she was going to do something to you. And I love you! I didn't want to hurt toy Alejandra, I didn't want anything to happen to you, I would do anything for you!" Frankie said hugging me kissing my cheek.

"Frankie, you should of told something about this, esto no se puede quedar asi baby! But you know what? Know I understand. But I mean I still didn't like how you were cheating on me, but you know what babe? Your such a sweetheart, I love you so fucking much!" I said kissing him.

"Alejandra? You know I would do anything for you!" He said playing with my hair.

"Babe?" I asked him . oh tbh I'm not scared to call him babe or anything like that.

"Yes" he said cheesing.

"Give me that thots number" I said grabbing my phone.

"Why? What you gonna do?" He said, giving me her number .

"Oh you'll see! Something for her to leave you alone!" I said while jumping on the bed.

I put her number in my text bar & texted her.

Me: heyy hoe! Just letting you know some booboo ! Leave MY BOYFRIEND ALONE ! HE DOESNT LIKE YOU OR WANT YOU !!! AND IF YOU KEEP SAYING SHIT TO HIM ABOUT ME OR HARASS HIM OR ANYTHING , YOULL SEE !! ILL GO TELL THE POLICE AND SHOW THEM EVEEYTHING YOUVE TOLD HIM ! HE IS A WITNESS SO YEAH YOULL EVENTUALLY LOOSE ! (; HAHA. oh and I'm being serious , LEAVE HIM ALONE ! YALL DONE ! HE'S MINE ! TO BAD (; BYE , HAVE A NICE DAY ((;

"Damn babe, you told her" Frankie said laughing.

"Well ain't nobody gonna get between us anymore! We are gonna make this last, okay Frankie? Please! I don't want us to go through bs again ! We were doing perfectly fine before that ugh you know, thottie... came through" I told him playing with his hand.

"Look I already told you a billion times earlier! Yes, duh babe! I'm gonna PROVE it to YOU & ONLY YOU. I'm gonna win your trust little by little, day by day! I want you! I need you! I need your love Ale. Your the reason I smile everyday. & you know what? I wanna see you smiling! I don't wanna see no tear down that face. Okay? Okay, princess? I love you." He said putting me on top of him.

"Aww Frankie. I love you too! Why you gotta be so sweet & adorable?" I said laying on top of him.

"Probably because I have the best bestfriend or girlfriend in the world" he said winking.

Omg, tbh I love Frankie. And if I loose him idk what I'd do. Like what if he really means every word he says? You know, I'm just gonna believe him, smile, & be happy cus I have him.

"Gg-oo-dnight, I ll-oo-vve you Ff-rr-ankie" I slowly said falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alejandra:

I guess i fell asleep on Frankie. I woke up on top of him with his hands around me.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said with his sexy sleepy voice.

Gosh I loved his sleepy voice so freaking much !! It just sounds so ughh !!!

"Goodmorning ugly" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

My cuñada walked in on us.

"Oh shii.. Goodmorning Sonia!" I said getting off Frankie & smiling

"Haha, goodmorning sleepy heads! There's breakfast on the table, oh & Frankie, I called your parents this morning to let them know you spent the night" Sonia said smiling.

"Goodmorning & Okay, thank you so much" Frankie said back .

"Damn yo cuñada is cool af babe" he said hugging me .

"They don't really care if you sleep over, I mean its you Frankie." I said laughing

I got out of bed & went to go look for my clothes. I was gonna get ready, I wanted to go out with Frankie.

"Ima shower real quick" I told Frankie .

"Okay I'll wait for you to go eat breakfast" he said.

-----------------------------------------

We went downstairs to go eat breakfast. I served Frankie & myself.

We went to go sit at the table.

"Mmm, this is good!" Frankie said eating.

"Well duhh, I mean Sonia made it, so obviously it's good" I told him laughing .

We talked & got each other dirty with food on our faces. Then that's when my brother came .

"Alejandra, can you please come here?" My brother said .

Ugh, what'd I do Now . I know it doesn't have to do anything with Frankie , or does it? He's never had to tell me anything . but let's see how it goes ..

( btw guys , sorry if I used a lot of bad language . I kind of use it a lot . sorry !! )