Cap.1 - The Coffee Stain Cafe

It is dawn, 4:13 a.m., the sky is starless and the new moon is shining, which quickly begins to be completely covered by a thick layer of smoke. The smoke is revealed to be coming from an old building, where you can see a fire truck parked in front of it along with a sign that says "Nostradamus High School", And a scream of pure horror can be heard, echoing beyond the walls of that school.

Meanwhile, a single, similar message notification pops up on three different cell phones. Coming from an unknown address. The email displayed some out-of-context information along with an intriguing request.

"Go to 'The Coffee Stain Cafe' at 9:30 a.m. and order a medium Mocca coffee with a shot of espresso made with Chilean beans for Mr. Veríssimo"

The next day, the first person to arrive at the location proposed in the suspicious email is a woman with a short black hair, she simply walks up to the counter and places exactly the order that was in the email, she pays and sits down in the nearby armchair to wait. A few minutes pass and a young man with a vest and short brown hair enters the place, goes to the counter, places the same order and quickly leaves the establishment to smoke a cigarette. A few more minutes go by and a man with a very long beard and coat comes in, he arrives and places the same order for a coffee for a Mr. Veríssimo, and a few seconds after he makes the payment and turns to go towards a table to wait, a shout startles him, the guy in charge of the coffees was already calling Mr. Veríssimo.

The three then walk up to the counter, and for the first time they realize something that has never happened before, "The Order" has summoned them together with two other people

The bartender looks at the three of them and speaks.

-- I believe you need a few minutes to talk amongst yourselves, the coffe machine is having problems. - - he turns and walks through the door behind the counter.

As they look at the coffees delivered by the bartender, they realize that it is not the coffee they ordered, but the favorite drink of each of them. They immediately looked at each other, and stayed there for a few seconds waiting for one of them to start talking.

-- Okay... - the bearded man started.

-- Hello, my dears. - said the woman with short black hair in an ironic tone.

-- Good morning guys, hey, did your coffee come a little strange too? I ordered something different. - asked the young man in the vest, clearly looking for a subject to which they could start talking.

-- I received a tea... - replied the woman as she fiddled with the string of green tea bags in her cup. - But I'm not complaining, I hate coffee. - she said while taking a sip.

-- Gee, mine came in pure coffee. - said the man in the vest shortly after tasting the flavor of his cup. - with nothing dif..

-- Really? - the woman interrupted him with a confused look on her face.