Chapter 10

"Where the hell have you been?" Daisy questioned as she run up to Joey.

"If we don't get these doors blocked, nobody's questions get answered." Lincoln yelled over to us as he tried to hold the door shut by himself.

"Got it." Elena ran over to help and managed to lock the door.

"They turned on us." I turned my attention back to Joey to answer his unanswered question.

"Malicks dead, they suspect us." Lincoln added.

"Well why would they think that?"

"They think Hive infected one of us while we were in that base. Where were you?" Daisy asked Joey.

"What?"

"Where where you, Joey?"

"The base went dark, I was looking for you."

"That glass not gonna keep them out." Elena said pointing at the glass.

"Right, how do we fix this?" Lincoln questioned the group.

"We stay calm and we stick together." Daisy responded to him.

"Why are they sure it's one of us?" Joey asked Daisy.

"Malick, whatever he said to Coulson has him spooked."

"But he could be wrong, I mean they're taking his word for it!"

"They're government pigs." Elena chimed in.

"confiamos en ellos y se volvieron contra nosotros. (We trusted them and then they turned on us.)" I added speaking to Elena and Joey.

"What?" Daisy and Lincoln said in unison,

"Screw S.H.I.E.L.D." Said Elena.

"Jiaying was terrified of Hive returning. Now I can see why." Lincolns head was hung low, "You know Fitz-Simmons quarantined Lucio's body?"

"Why didn't they tell us sooner?" Joey said pissed off.

"If that's true then this is exactly why Coulson didn't say anything. Anybody has-" Daisy started to say until Joey cut her off,

"And if that's true, I don't want you telling me what to think. Any of you. We were all in that base. Any of you could be infected."

"Any one of us? That includes you." Lincoln told him. We all looked around at each other. The same thought on everyone's mind, who is it?

____________________________________

After a few minutes of silence we started to argue again,

"I saw it Yo-Yo, that's not a bullet would, so how'd you get it?" Lincoln stared her right in the eyes.

"I fight 10 people. Accident."

"I was with her the entire time." I backed her up.

"I don't care which one of you did this. I just want to leave, one way or another. " Joey said stepping in.

"Are you saying you'll fight S.H.I.E.L.D to get out of here? Because that means me too" Daisy countered suddenly pulling out a gun and pointing it at him.

"They're about to break in, I am not going back into isolation."

"Why not? All alone all day huh?" Elena accused.

"I just needed some time okay."

"Time for what to kill Malick?" I asked.

"Joey, you were completely AWOL when Malick was killed. That's not okay." Said Daisy.

"I don't care about Malick. You were the one gunning for him and now he's dead. That's not on me." He said pointing a finger at Daisy.

"Gunning for intel, not to kill him. He's the head of Hydra." She defended.

"But it's a fair point." Lincoln said stepping into the argument.

"Excuse me? I wanted to get to Malick to finish off Ward, or Hive, or whatever. Friends died. You know that."

"Where where you when the lights went out." Lincoln pressed.

"I was in my room where I told you to meet me. Where were you sparky during the electrical failure?" She stopped and sighed, " Sorry. We're supposed to be a team."

"This team is sick." I scoffed.

"How do we know whoever turned can't infect the rest?" Joey asked.

"There's no evidence of that." Lincoln told him.

"I just want out, with, or without your help." He went to leave but Lincoln put a hand on his chest, pushing him back,

"Hey, hey, hey! Suddenly your willing to fight your way out?"

"Me too, I don't trust anyone." Elena stepped forward.

"Me three." I said looking at everyone.

"No one leaves."