Han Dong smoked anxiously, and Ji Qinyang punched him with a punch: "Eight years of the Anti-Japanese War have passed, what's the rest?"

"It's been twelve years since I counted Rourou." Han Dong was unhappy.

"You still have a soft face!" Zhang Gangbang glared at him. "Tricked my boy into ignorance and pure feelings!"

Han Dong asked him obliquely: "You are stupid. Which girl can talk so eloquently? You haven't remembered so much yet can't find it?"

Zhang Bang: "..."

Qi Fei touched his head sympathetically: "Everyone said that the outside world is terrible, let me listen to my mother."

The matter of coming out of the cabinet was temporarily shelved. The day passed day by day, and Zhang Dongyang was occasionally caught by Han Dongqi and would hide in Xie Meng.

Ji Qinyang's speed of making music is much slower than before. Xie Meng heard it once, and although he didn't understand it, he was still able to feel the change of mood expressed by Ciqu.

"Progressed or regressed?" Ji Qinyang clipped the headset to Xie Meng's head, he hugged the person between his legs and looked up at the other.

"I don't understand." Xie Meng listened to a whole song before hanging the headphones around his neck. He thought for a moment and said honestly: "But I prefer the current one."

Ji Qinyang laughed, and he compared his lips: "Should you give me a complimentary kiss?"

After uploading the finished song to Weibo, Baby Bear will retransmit it almost every time. Ji Qinyang's fans gradually increased, and some advertisers or game companies contacted him to make music, and even occasionally a small crew asked him for songs.

Ji Qinyang is now picking up the partners very much. Xie Meng has a high salary. Mo Suyuan gave him a wife's book. Ji Qinyang's creations are more at will. In Han Dong's words, he is about to become a qualified rice. Bug.

"Don't stay at home." Mo Suyuan will come and cook soup for them when she's free. She will work around the apron in the kitchen and don't let Xie Meng help: "You don't have to work too hard to make enough money. Anyway, Ji Qinyang does n't buy a house, and we save a lot of money on marriage ... By the way, what Shibuya in Japan recently? It seems that we can get married too, do you want to register? "

Xie Meng laughed: "That's nothing to get married, but just to allow same-sex couples to enjoy spouse treatment."

Mo Suyuan: "That's not bad either, I'm assured you help Ji Qinyang manage the money mother."

Xie Meng laughed without saying a word. He rationalized Mo Suyuan's hair and said after a while: "Do you still use the tea set you sent? I have already appointed a new treasure for the fourth study. Someone will pick it up in a few days. Dad and you went to see, I said to Ji Qinyang, and I will go fishing with my father next week. "

"You." Mo Suyuan looked at him softly: "I'm more considerate than my son."

"Have you forgotten." Xie Meng held Mo Suyuan's hand, he whispered, "I was your son four years ago."

At the end of the third year after returning to Suzhou, Zhang Lianbang and Han Dong were acknowledged by Lian Gang's mom. Among them, Mo Suyuan's hard work contributed. The two mothers became girlfriends and met to listen to a lecture in the heart and go to an old university.

Lianmao turned back and counted Lianmao: "You don't need to find a man, why do you want to find a man like Han Dong? Rich men are prone to break. I'm afraid you are too stupid to manage it. Look at Xie Mengduo. Looks good and honest ... "

"Lang Bangma." Mo Suyuan smiled softly and pleasantly: "Meng Meng belongs to our family, so don't think about it."

"..." At this point, Zhang Lianban felt that women's dedication and maintenance of cp really was born ...

When Qi Fei's 30th birthday, Gu Meiyan gave him a party, saying that it was a big deal, and in the end only invited a few people.

During the meal, Qi Fei, who had been drinking too much, held Ji Qinyang's shoulders, and said, "Yimei boss, have we all known each other for 20 years?" How old are you in fourth grade? "

Gu Meiyan couldn't bear it and pulled him down: "What are you telling people to do, since Mengmeng and I are jealous!"

Xie Meng looked at Ji Qinyang and said, "I and you have known each other for 15 years."

Ji Qinyang kissed his hand with the ring: "It's only 15 years."

Xie Meng: "How many 15 years in life?"

Ji Qinyang put his hand in his heart and said casually, "I think about it."

Xie Meng couldn't help laughing and crying: "I have to think about it."

Ji Qinyang said, "No way, I'm not good at math, and you don't know."

Xie Meng didn't speak. He looked at Ji Qinyang's face under the light. Even if the other party's familiar features were closed, he could draw every detail and outline in his mind.

But even so, every day is still not enough to see. It requires repeated long-term gaze to leave an indelible tenderness in your heart.

Ji Qinyang After the 31-year-old birthday, Xie Meng changed to a relatively easy job. When the two went to travel together and traveled more than half of China, Xie Meng was the first to receive the baby bear phone.

"Where are you all dead ?!" Baby Bear was always noisy like an action movie scene: "I have been waiting for you in Suzhou for more than half a month! Let Ji Qinyang answer the phone!"

Xie Meng returned to him with a smile: "Wait a minute." He stuck his mobile phone to Ji Qinyang's ear.

"Hey." Ji Qinyang snatched Xie Meng's shoulders, "how did you come to Suzhou?"

Baby Bear yelled on the phone: "Come to the movie! I'm going to Grammy! You can roll over and help me work!"

Ji Qinyang: "..."