Ji Qinyang said indifferently: "Let's spend money on lessons and learn a lesson."

Chu Kanglin laughed: "This price is not small."

Lu Yixiang glanced at him: "It's as if you haven't experienced it."

Chu Kanglin laughed. He smoked a cigarette and threw it to Lu Yixiang. The other side lit his cigarette **** and caught fire.

"Man, if you have experienced more, you will know what is important." Chu Kanglin spit out his spit. "When I was young, I did n't know the heights, fears, or ridicules. When I really knew what I wanted, the things that mattered were Less done. "

Xie Meng smiled and asked, "What did you do?"

"What?" Chu Kanglin smiled arrogantly. "Living, my wife hurts at work. What else can I do besides this?"

The four big men can't actually play anything in the small city. Dongxi Mountain ate farmhouse and boat dishes, and several gardens in Suzhou have also visited. The main thing is to eat for three or four days.

Lu Yixiang finally took a photo with Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang on Shantang Street, and he asked Ji Qinyang to sign on the back.

"If you become red in the future, I will be worth this one." Lu Yixiang said with a smile.

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "Then I have to desperately become red."

Chu Kanglin greeted Lu Yixiang from a distance: "Go!"

Xie Meng shook hands with him: "Come and play again when you have time."

"It must be." Lu Yixiang said happily: "Suzhou is really a place to live."

Zhang Lianban finally resigned and returned to Suzhou the following year. Han Dong naturally followed closely. Knowing that the two had established a relationship, Qi Fei ridiculed them for a long time.

The six men got together again and chose Gu Meiyan's restaurant. The original thin skin and tender meat had been roughened, and Han Dong was not trimmed. He had a beard on both cheeks and was rough.

"We'll be here as soon as we get here." Zhang Lianlang hasn't eaten hometown food for several years, and he is so imposing that he can't wait to lift the countertop: "A man's rough spots don't matter, it's my mother who sees me fight Cry. "

Han Dong asked Zhuo Xiaoyuan to discuss the cigarette, and he said without expression, "I ran to the battlefield without a word, and if I were your mother, I would also hit you."

Zhang Gang reluctantly said, "Don't you follow up, don't your family say?"

"I'm Han's parents and grandchildren." Han Dong shook his ashes. "Future homeowner, no one can make a decision about what to do."

Zhang Lianban was ashamed of the opponent's strong and overbearing president, and Han Dong took another photo of his face in the next sentence: "So even if I marry a stupid man back, no one will have an opinion. "

"..." muttered in a low voice, "you have to give our family some time to accept."

Han Dong sneered with a sneer.

Qi Fei glanced at Zhang Gangbang: "Your mother doesn't agree?"

Zhang Gang sighed: "Not every parent is like a US parent."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan narrowed his eyes, "Would you like to be completely independent if you don't learn from me?"

"The family situation is different." Xie Meng disagreed. "This kind of thing can't be forced."