possibility

Apologies for any mistakes in grammar, i'll eventually fix them 🤌🏼

"how many minutes did it say?" she asks again
"five minutes, how many did you do?" yeri shouts from across the room.
"seven!" hyejin shouts back as she opens the door.
she sits on the ground, in front of the door and stares at it as if staring at the door would make the tests be ready.
"so he may or may not know that you may or may not be pregnant?" seulgi asks again, trying to comprehend the situation.

hyejin sighs and nods.
"i mean i'm not even sure, my period is irregular." hyejin reasons.
"well, we're supporting both of you no matter what" irene says as she sits on the couch and places the bowl of popcorn on the table.
wendy walks in with the bag of snacks that they had bought, along with the pregnancy tests.
"ah, i might be an aunt! this is exciting!" she jumps at the thought.
joy laughs at wendy before turning to hyejin.
"how are you doing? what are your thoughts? what are your feelings?" she asks while rubbing hyejins arm.

"i'm fine. i don't know if i'll be a good mom though. im nervous, but weirdly excited. i just don't want to get my hopes up and i don't want to tell joon that i think im pregnant because what if im not and he gets his hopes up and-" hyejin rants but gets cut off by the alarm.
she shoots up from the floor, while the other five girls quickly burst their way into the bathroom, each of them grabbing a test.
"oh my god"
"holy-"
"oh wow"
"wait is this a hidden camera?"
"word?"
"it's positive"

hyejin looks up to see the other five pair of eyes staring straight at her.
"i'm pregnant" she says with wide eyes that were slowly starting to water.
The girls wait until they see a smile start to form on hyejin's face before they finally scream and shout in happiness.
"WE'RE GOING TO BE AUNTS!" the shout as they pull their friend into a hug.