“Damn..” she whispered smiling to herself. Kai was beyond hot , there was no denying it yet somehow it had escaped her all this time. Her heart fluttered at the thought of kissing his lips and being in his arms. She reached out , her fingers gently touching his lips trying hard not to wake him up.

A moment later she got up startled. What was she doing ? This can’t happen. she thought and started to turn away to go downstairs and sleep on the couch when suddenly he grabbed her wrist , spinning her around and tossing her onto the bed in a second. Y/N tried to catch her breath unsure what had just happened. A moment go he had been asleep and now he was towering over her , his knee placed right between her legs and her wrists pinned somewhere over her head.

“I knew you liked me.” Kai said smiling , stroking her cheek with his fingers, his lips almost touching hers. “Aren’t you going to deny it ?”

Like he doesn’t already know. she thought. Kai could hear her heartbeat , notice the slightest  chance in her breathing… What would be the point in denying anything?

Y/N lifted her head enough for their lips to meet. He was a little surprised for a split second before returning the kiss , kissing her passionately as if trying to tell her all the things he couldn’t. Kai’s touch awoke something in her and in that moment she knew that spark between them won’t be going away…

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” she said out of breath , a small smile showed on his face.

“Your actions say otherwise sweetheart.” he said , the corners of his mouth twitching.
Kai was leaning over her way too close making her lose focus completely , his touch felt like fire. Her heart beating so fast as if trying to leap out of her chest.

His eyes are so blue. she thought to herself.
Y/N tried to wiggle her wrists free but Kai wouldn’t let her , the only way she could move was down. She slided a couple of centimeters lower towards his knee , grinding her hips against it.

“Naughty girl…” he said smiling , lifting up her long tshirt she used as pj’s. His fingertips trailing circles on her thighs on their way up stopping for a moment to trace her entrance through her panties. Kai gave her a devilish smile , finding out she was already starting to get wet considering he had barely touched her. She bit her lip grinding herself onto his fingers , moaning softly. His hand slided even higher , never stopping to touch her skin sending shivers through her body , cupping her breasts squeezing them. His eyes locked on hers the entire time. He couldn’t believe she was letting him touch her like that after spending so much time pushing him away , let alone that she was grinding against his hip while he was deciding what he wanted to do to her.

“K-Kai ..” she moaned while trying to get up. She wanted him to kiss her , to free her hands so she could pull him closer and feel the weight of his body on top of her. Kai let go of her wrists for a split second pulling her shirt off her and Y/N took the advantage , reaching for his face and pulling him into a kiss.

“How haven’t I seen it before ?” she whispered , her fingers tracing patterns on his face , his eyes closed enjoying her touch. Purple - black veins showing under them , a sight of his vampirerism, for a few seconds. “So hot.” she said , her voice barely a whisper.

Kai opened his eyes finding her smiling at him. He kissed her deeply , a different kind of hunger showing. He wanted her more than ever before. His lips leaving sloppy wet kisses down her jaw line , moving towards her neck and down to her stomach stopping only to  suck on her nipples. He kissed his way to to her stomach , his fingers tugging on her panties slowly pulling them off. Kai stopped for a moment taking in the sight in front of him , a devilish smirk on his face.
His lips placing soft kisses on her thighs , pushing her legs sliding his fingers over her clit feeling how wet she was.  Kai placed his hands on her thighs before burying his face into her pussy.