'Why did he look so uncomfortable all of a sudden?'  thought May as the boy disappeared in her view.

"Looks to me someone has taken a liking to the new guy~"

Leaf's teasing shook May out of her thoughts as she blushed again.

"Drop it Leaf. Or in one of these days, I swear you'll drop dead," she said in a stiff tone.

"Scary," muttered Leaf as both of them went to the other direction.

***

The raven haired walked through the corridor which led outside the building. His mind was currently racing with thoughts.

'At this rate, I guess its only a matter of time before they know who I am. I won't resist much, but I would prefer to spend the rest of the year as an ordinary high schooler.'

As he just passed the corner, his eye caught something thrown at him. An object. Ash had good reflexes, so he caught the thing with his fingers which stopped before reaching his left eye.

'What the-? A rose?'  he frowned while checking out the flower in his hand.

"You sure are sharp," an oddly familiar voice spoke. Ash looked around the corner to see the vice president he encountered before, leaning against the wall. Ash immediately got serious and clenched his fist in annoyance.

"What do you want Drew?" he asked, maintaining a calm tone.

"Hello to you too," he replied sarcastically. "Well, I guess considering our last encounter, I wouldn't really expect you to be all warm and fuzzy."

"You sure can talk. But I guess that's all people like you are capable of," remarked Ash. Drew smirked.

"Those sort of typical provocation won't work on me for your information. I'll have to admit that even I was surprised when I bothered to bring myself in your dull presence and talk..." Drew mocked, closing his eyes.

'Don't kill him Ash. Good boy Ash, don't kill him,'  Ash tried to remain calm while reassuring himself in his mind.

"Sorry to bother you with my 'dull' presence your highness," Ash returned the sarcasm and started walking away. He decided that staying away from toxicity like him would be the best course of action.

"You seem close with May," Drew's voice stopped him once more in his tracks.

"We are roommates, guess that's why," Ash replied without turning back.

'Right. Of course. Stupid authorities ridiculous system of mixing dorms with genders,'  Drew thought in his mind with annoyance.

"Little piece of advice. Don't use this as your advantage and be all clingy with her. I've shown guys their place before who tried to do stuff like that," said Drew, in a calm yet threatening tone.

"Hm. She never mentioned having a bodyguard," Ash replied, turning around.

"Bodyguard, caretaker, friend, boyfriend, fiancee, anything will do. But that's not the point here..."

'What a creep,'  thought Ash with a disgusted face.

"Honestly, I think you are a decent person, so I won't be so rash with you..." Drew started.

"Yeah? Do whatever you want. The more you talk the more I feel sick," Ash said, dismissing him off. He started to walk away, but remembered something. He looked back and threw the rose in his hand at Drew, who caught in surprise.

"I don't think May would appreciate if she learns her peer has been stalking her around," said Ash in a cold manner before quickly walking away, without giving a second glance.