Chapter 14: No One Died

Start from the beginning

She dragged him to the basement where no one would hear his screams. She threw him onto the ground as he gave her a terrified look. "P-Please don't kill me." His voice trembled as he spoke. "I-I'll do whatever you want but please don't kill me."

Imogen stared at him, unaffected by his tears. "I know you're the one who shot up the house. I managed to trace one of the hunters from the bullets used to find him. Too bad he hadn't been home. Only his brother was home but he knew who gave the order. He said it was you."

He immediately shook his head. "No! No! It wasn't me! I swear that it wasn't me!" He shrieked fearfully for his life. From what Mornoe told her, Imogen was a witch and a werewolf which made her more dangerous. "I wasn't even there."

"Why should I believe you? You willingly joined forces with Monroe to kill people like me. You even targeted and beat up Liam." She spat out.

"T-That's true but I didn't shoot up Scott's house." He looked at her, his eyes pleading for her to believe him.

She crouched down in front of him, "Okay, so if it wasn't you... who was it then?"

He swallowed, "I don't know." He wouldn't give up his friend. Even though it had been messed up on Gabe's part to attack the alpha and his friends, he knew it was because Gabe had been trying to protect him.

Her eyes narrowed, "You're lying." It wasn't just his heartbeat but his whole body language was giving him away. 

He shook his head.  "I'm not. I really don't know." He watched her stand up and flinched when he felt the air leave his lungs and felt like he was being choked. He clawed at his throat. "N-No!" He tried to plead.

Imogen just stared at him blankly as his face started to turn from red to a shade of purple as he struggled to breathe. "Are you going to tell me?" She stopped the spell and he immediately started to take gulps of air.

He got up and tried to run but crashed into an invisible wall. "HELP!" He yelled, banging on it.

"No one can hear you. I've sealed both ways so you can't leave." She informed him and slowly started to make a fist making the air leave his lungs again. "Now, tell me who it was that gave the orders to shoot and the list of people who were there." She hadn't been able to get more from the hunter who gave her Nolans name as his family had come home.

When she stopped, he inhaled as much air as possible and looked at her with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please stop. I don't know."

"Yes, you do. You're just trying to protect whoever it was that's responsible for the shooting which is stupid because I'm going to start breaking bones next if you don't start talking." She threatened.

"He's my friend. He only did it to protect me."

Imogen scoffed. "You say that like it's supposed to mean something to me."

"No one died! Everyone that got shot was only hurt but they lived." He tried to reason with her. "So you don't have to do this!"

His words, though, only made her angrier. "Not everyone made it out alive so yes, I do have to do this." She said softly and he started screaming in pain when his wrist snapped. "I'm going to break every bone in your body. So give me the name."

He cried, holding his injured hand. "I-It was Gabe. He rounded people together to shoot up Scott's house. I didn't find out until after everything happened. I don't know who was there. He does."

Imogen looked at him for a moment before turning around to leave, only to find Peter and Isaac looking at her with shocked expressions.