"Umm, it's Jahseh." Jahseh answered hesitantly. He shook his head a little at how he was acting all of a sudden. He was nervous, especially, since he was talking to Blu dad. The man that Blu looked up to, so he was positive she wanted a man like him. Or at least close to it.

Jahseh wondered if he was on point with her expectation or was at least close to it. But, he doubt he was for some reason.

"Jahseh?" Shane asked and he nodded his head.

"I mean, yes sir." Jahseh corrected himself.

Shane glance over at him, Jahseh keeping his fidgeting at a minimum. He didn't want it to look like he was nervous, even though he was.

"How old are you, Jahseh?"

"18."

"How do you know my daughter?"

"We go to school together, she's in my class and we're basically friends."

"Do you like my daughter?" Shane bluntly asked looking at Jahseh.

"Uhh..." Jahseh paused looking down at his hands. He took a deep breath and put his attention back on Shane. "Yeah." he finally answered.

"Yes, I like Blu, but I haven't told her. I don't want you to think I'm using her or anything either. I'm not too good at expressing myself, so yeah." He answered, fidgeting with his finger. He had just admit he liked Blu which caught him off guard.

He liked her, he knew he did. She was different, beautiful, made him smile often then anyone ever did. Not only that, but she didn't judge, not one bit. So, yeah, he did like her. Shane kept staring at him not saying anything. Before he could, Blu walked in.

"Thanks for telling me he was here dad." She sarcastically said once she seen Jahseh.

"I just wanted to talk to the kid." Shane answered getting up. She roll her eyes grabbing Jahseh hand and he got up at well.

"Right, well go hang out with your old friends who still use teen slang." She remarked walking off, Jahseh right behind her.

"You bogus." Shane said just to irritate her. Blu roll her eyes again walking up the stairs. They headed down the hall and walked in her room.

"Sorry for my dad." She apologized, shutting her room door.

"What was he talking to you about?" She asked walking to her bed and sitting on it.

"You good and he was just asking me questions." He answered keeping it simple. He sat down and took off his shoes.

"Mhm, what type of questions?" She asked.

"He asked my name, how old I was and how we meet. And..." he trailed off debating if he wanted to tell her.

"And..." she dragged after him.

"And he asked what I was trying to do with you. I just told him I wasn't going to use, so yeah." He answered, shrugging his shoulders. He was hesitant to tell her about him liking her. He had told her dad and that wasn't his intention either.

Blu nodded her head leaning back on her pillows.

"Well, I'm glad he didn't go overboard with you. Now, come here babe!" She put her hands out for him, smiling. He let out a small chuckle, laying in between her legs.