22

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

❤️💬↗️𝟒𝟓𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝟏𝐛𝐥𝐮𝟏: 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬❤️🤤𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

❤️💬↗️
𝟒𝟓𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝐛𝐥𝐮𝟏: 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬❤️🤤
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

❤️💬↗️𝟒𝟓𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝟏𝐛𝐥𝐮𝟏: 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬❤️🤤𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝

❤️💬↗️
𝟓𝟐𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐣𝐚𝐡.𝟏: 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞🙄

𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲💖

Angel smile a little looking at Jahseh little sister. She was so cute and sassy and she liked that. She liked his post and decided to leave a nice comment as well.

"Are you on Jahseh page?" She look over seeing Cherice was in her phone.

"Your in my business because?" She retorted, locking her phone and turning to face the brown skin girl.

Cherice roll her eyes, "Girl relax." She said mushing Angel head and walking away. Angel clenched her jaw then took a deep breath.

"She's not worth it. It's not worth it." She told herself taking another deep breath.

"WE NEED TO TALK BITCHES!" Kaycee shouted walking into the room. All the girls put their attention on her, Angel going right back on her phone. Kaycee walked over to Brittney, making her get up then taking her seat.

"We need to talk." She repeated, crossing her legs.

"About?" Brittney asked taking a seat beside Angel. She tried to take a glance at her phone since she was smiling hard, but wasn't able to see anything.

"We need to talk about what we're doing to do for the Christmas assembly. Last year it was ass because a baddie wasn't in it, but this year it's going to amazing. I just need all of y'all to comply, so Angel learn the dance correctly." Kaycee remarked looking over at Angel who wasn't paying attention.