Chapter 3

{мσи∂αу}

Today is my first day at Studio On beat, I don't want to be late so I woke up early this morning. I curl my long brown hair and put on a cute outfit with high heel boots (ιи мє∂ια), I say bye to my mom and leave. Since we can't afford a car I have a bike, I ride my bike to school, I park my bike on the bike racks and start wondering around, I struggle to find my way but I finally do. I enter the main hall and go to the principals office " Hi I am Violetta Castillo I am new here" the secretary smiles at me " oh yeah they told me about you, here you go" *she hands Violetta a paper with all her classes* "Umm.... thanks but it says I have a singing class except I don't sing" "well there was no other class so we had to sign you up for that class sorry" "Oh it's ok I'll do my best" and with that I left.

Suddenly everyone starts screaming and runs towards the front door. I see 6 boys come in the room, oh they must be the "P6" every girl starts shrieking some girls give presents and stuff. I was staring so much I forgot to move out of the way, one of the boys I assume he's the leader pushes me out of the way "Excuse me" I scream at him everyone stops talking and looks at me. The boy then answers "Don't talk back to me I am the king of this school and you need to learn your place now move or I will make you" "Just because our rich and every girl wants you doesn't mean you can treat people like that" in the back I see all the boys behind him signaling to stop. I look at them with a sour look and shake my head. "He turns around and grabs me by my shirt " look I can see your new but you need to learn that when we enter every one gets out of the way because we are the P6" he starts to walk away "you might be pretty on the outside but certainly not on the inside" everyone gasps at my words, oh no what did I just do he's gonna beat me up.......