Chapter 58

Darkness.

{Violetta's POV}

I sit in the hospital room anxiously. What will happen to him. Why would he ever do that?

Why would he out his life on jeopardy like that?

I sit beside the hospital bed and hold his hand. "Leon, please wake up, I'm begging you" I say with tears in my voice. I can feel the tear streaming down my face, and run to the bathroom.

When I come back to the room, Fede is by Leon's side. "Hey" I say with a weak smile. He looks at me and smiles back. "Hey" he says. "I'm sorry". I say looking down. He looks at me a bit confused. "Why?". He asks. "It's all my fault" I say bursting into tears.

He looks at me worried, "Violetta why would you say that, Leon was trying to save me. If someone is at fault it would be me". "But, if I never ran away in the first place this would not have happened. Leon would be fine and we would not have to go through all this". He gets up from the chair he was sitting on, and gives me friendly hug. "Violetta, don't worry about it. I'm sure Leon will wake up soon, he'll be fine and we can all go back to Buenos Aires together." I nod, "If you say so".

"Oh, and Maxi, Broduey, Diego, and Andres are coming today, they should be at the airport by now". I look at him a bit surprised, the guys really do care a lot about Leon.

"Leon" the guys all scream in unison. I smile, I'm glad they came. They are Leon's friends, but I also consider them really good friends. "Violetta" they scream once again in unison. I laugh. "Hey guys!" they all crowd around me. "We were so worried about you" Maxi says. "I'm fine, I won't run away again". I say looking at all them smiling.

"I'm so hungry" says Andres out of nowhere, we all start laughing, and he shyly looks down. "What is no one else hungry?" . "Andres when are you not hungry?" Broduey asks looking at him with a smirk. Everyone else starts laughing. "True!" Andres finally admits.

"It's true that we haven't eaten in like 5 hours" Fede states. "We can quickly go get something and then come back" Diego proposes. I nod, to be honest I am a bit hungry. All I have eaten is hospital food.

We go out for some sushi and quickly come back t the hospital, I didn't want to miss Leon waking up!

I speed walk to the hospital. "Violetta, come down." The guys says trying to catch up to me, I giggle. "Hurry up, I don't want to miss Leon waking up".

We finally get to the hospital. We go back to the room, but the entrance is crowded with doctors. "Did something happen" I ask one of them worried. The guys are behind me and are also wondering what has happened.

"The patient in that room has woken up, the doctors are checking up on his condition, he was in a coma for over a week after all". The doctor looks at me suspiciously. "But, who are you?". I'm his... girlfriend". She looks at the guys behind me, and they all nod. She looks convinced. "It'll be good for his memory if you go talk to him". She says getting out of the way for us to get into the room. At first I'm hesitant, bt finally decice to enter the room.

"Fede, Diego, Andre, Maxi, Broduey!" Leon exclaims as he sees his friends enter the room.

I run up to him and hug him.

"Leon I am so glad you came back, I was so worried about you!".

He looks at me confused.

"Who are you?" He says.

Who am I?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think? What will happen to Violetta and Leon?

Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter💓

-Leonetta_violetta