Hard headed.

AN: This is going to be two episodes of The Flash mixed together. If you do watch the Flash tv show we are going to get this way better! Thanks for reading! Hope you share and vote! (If you want to!)

Have you ever had a heart ache that so strong, that you felt like your useless? That you didn't feel anymore. Well this chapter we stay in the present and get reminded about the past. Back 14 years ago. When Barry's mom and my parents died. My house was set on fire. All I saw was a yellow streak leave my burning house. In this chapter you have to believe in the impossible. Trust me. It works.

"Cap. Cap! CAP!" I hear Joe yell I shot up from my bed.
"What?!" I asked
"You are the heaviest sleeper i know! Your late for work."
"I'm not going."
"Why?" Joe asks
"I don't feel like it. Tell Captain that I was puking all night or something like that" I said pulling the covers back on my head.
"Okay. You've been trying to avoid something. What is it?" He said sitting on the corner of my bed.
"How did you know?"
"I've known you since you were 5. And I raised you for 15 years. I think I know when there's Netfilx on your tv and 5 tubs of ice cream in your kitchen, I know something is up." Darn.
"Barry." I said with a sigh.
"What?"
"You know. I have feelings for him. I'm not going to stick around and just watch him love Iris and date some Linda girl. I'll just stay out of his way."

"I've seen you love Barry for years. When you first found out what love was i saw you stay up for nights and write down all of them a little note book." Joe said with a big smile. "I'll let this one slide."

"Thanks Joe." He left for work. All I did was stay in bed and watch movies.
-8 pm-
*Phone rings*
"Hello?" I said
"Lab now." Cisco said like he was mad.
"Okay." I rushed to my closet and took out my sneakers and speed to the lab
"We're have you been all day?!" Dr.Wells asks.
"Home. Taking a break from all this stuff." I said then I see Barry. "Oh, hey Barry!"
"Why weren't you at work? It was hell!" He said
"I didn't go to work. But I finished that case that you've been working on for weeks. Here." I hand him the folder.
"How?!" He asked
"In a Flash." I smiled
He looks down at his phone.
"Work!" He said speeding out in his suit.
"More like another Flash meet up with Iris." I mumbled
"We got a car chase taking place. This guy stole a car, robbed 3 ATMS, and is on the move." Cisco said
"He's driving a yellow Jeep." Caitlin said. "24th street! Go!"
I put on my suit and speed out.
"Okay Cisco tell me." I said

"This guy has been on the run for a month now. He's been steeling, killing, and destroyed everything in his way."

"Oh gosh. I see them now." I get to the police car. "Okay. I can do this." I speed to the jeep and the cops block him off front and back. He stops. Eddie shoots a bullet and it literally bounced his face.
"Get out of the car! Now!" I said.
"If you insist." He said with a smile. He opens the door and rips it from the car. I'm not joking. He rips it off.

"What" I said in confusion. He goes to punch me I speed and dodge it. I go to punch his face and it turns to straight up metal.
"AH! HOW THE HELL?! I THINK I JUST BROKE MY ARM!" I said with my hand bent the other way. His hands and arms turn into pure metal. In seconds. He raises his fist and that punch sent me flying. I crash into the fence and my nose starts bleeding. My chest is on fire.
"Your hurt really bad!" I hear Caitlin said.
"You think!" I said
"You look like you deserve a beating." The man said walking away.
I get up and can barely move. I run back to star and find nobody. I come in to the cortex and collapsed on the floor.
Then I hear Cisco, Caitlin, and Barry come in.
"I think she went over 200." Cisco said
"Nope! She went over 300!" Barry argued.
"Are we really having this argument? Can't you wait till she comes back?" Caitlin said sounding anyoid. "OH MY GOSH!" She rushed to me.
"What the Hell happend?!" Barry said picking me up.
"I got my ass whooped. By a metal man." I said my voice was messed up.
"Here lay her down." Caitlin said pulling the bed.
-10pm-