Red is all it takes.

AN: If you watch the show The Flash you'll understand better. Anyways thanks so much for reading! If u want anyway you can vote and share?!

I've always said 'violence is never going the answer'. But the day I had to use it the most I stayed alive. I almost died because of anger in my mind, in Barry's mind, and a whole bank went crazy all because of one man. He is one of those medahuman things. I never really explained what a medahuman is. When the particle accelerator exploded, it gave other people powers too. It didn't only affect Barry and I but other people that use their powers for evil. This was more than just a medahuman this was the fight for our lives. In this chapter we go back a few weeks. Before the last chapter 'Arrows'. Before who I even knew who Oliver Queen was. This is the story of how I met Oliver and Falicty. I want you to keep you minds open. ;)

*phone rings*
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey ash its Barry. Are you still sleeping?"
"I was."
"Okay good."
Then I feel a gust of wind come into my apartment.
"Next time it would be nice if u just said open the door." I said laughing.
"Yeah your back window was open." I changed my clothes.
"Why do I have the feeling that your so excited?" I said putting my glasses on.
"I finally get to just be free. No work for me today and I can do whatever." He was super excited. I could feel that energy.
"And your 1st stop was here? At my apartment."
"Well duh! You the only one who gets me." He had a point.
"Let's grab some breakfast." He said while I walked into the kitchen and put some coffee to brew.
"Does that even affect you? I mean since we have so much energy our body doesn't get affected with just one cup of coffee anymore." He said talking nerdy like always.
"I know that. I take the advantage of eatting and drinking things that I love and I don't get fat."
"Then breakfast is on me." He said he speeds out and comes back with about ten bags of food.
"You didn't have to do that." I said.
"Why?"
"Because I was going to do that!" He literally read my mind. "Are you sure that you can't read minds?" We eat and head out the door.
Then Barry's phone rings
"Hello?" Yeah it wasn't good. While he was on the phone I went to put on my suit. "What this time." I said zipping up my boots
"Bank robbery taking place." He puts on his suit and we're off.
"Can you guys hear me?" Cisco said. He put a chip in the ear piece in the-ear of the suit.
"Loud and clear!" We said.
"Okay the banking in between Conningham and Saintpear."
"Got it!" I said"Barry there's chaos in there. There's dozens of people fighting over nothing."
"How do you know that?!" He asked
"I can see eyes closed. I think I can see that from a block away."
We get there and every body is fighting even the bodyguard.
"Barry that lady is going to shoot a gun." I grab something to stop that bullet. I give it to Barry to he puts it in place. Then everything just goes silent. We're on the second floor balcony watching everybody confused.
"What just happend." Barry asks.
Later the police get there.
"Busy morning." Joe said to us.
"Yeah no kidding." I say back.
"Got any idea how we can find out who caused this?"
"I can swab some things to find finger prints and match them up."
"Well that's a good idea but tell you the truth. I think they got wammied." Barry said.
"Your the smartest one here and you say that they got wammied?" I ask.
"Did he really just say wammied?" Joe asks.
-police station-
"Hey." I said walking up to Barry.
"where did you go after we were done with the scene?" Barry asked confused.
"I went to the lab upstairs."
"What's going on here?" Iris asked Barry.
"Your boyfriend is trying to say that the Flash is a threat." Barry said.
"Really." They came out of the office. "After weeks of trying to tell you the flash is real you try to get him arrested? What the hell Eddie."
"Thanks Barry." Eddie said
"Look I'm not up for lunch today." Eddie walked away.
"Unbelievable. He's just Jealous." Iris said
"Of the flash? Should he be?" Barry don't get your hopes up.
"No! I'll see you later. Bye Ash."
-star labs-
"Anger, hate, agrestion all very powerfull emotions. If this medahuman can possess this into his victims he can do a lot of damage." Dr. Wells said.
"Everybody went crazy for five minutes. Then it stoped." Barry added.
"Detective West helped me get the catscan from the hospital of every body at the bank." Caitlin said walking in with the files. "Take a look."
"Look at this. Some parts of the Brian still feel overwhelmed." Dr.Wells pointed out.
"Particularly it's the part of the Brian that makes people think twice. And stops them from doing any random crazy thing that come up in their head." Caitlin added.
"Weird." I said
"But how do you think the meda does that?" Barry asks.
"That's the half a million dollar question."
"Hey if you guys figure it out give me a call."
"Is the flash going to another rooftop Rendezvous with Iris?" I asked.
"No." He said
"Barry I can read emotions."
"Yeah. She we just wants wants to ask me you know him about medahuman stuff for her blog."
"Do you want some advice?" Caitlin asked.
"No matter what I say I'm getting the advice right?"
"Don't get involved."
"What Caitlin is trying to say." I said "don't get involved with the flash or your self. You don't want to be he one to blame for Iris and Eddies break up."
"Ok I hear you." Barry said speeding out.
"You love him to much." Cisco said to me.
"I know. That's why I guide him." I blushed.
Then of course the alarm goes off.
"I'll call Barry."
"And I'll get suit up." I said speeding to the room next door to get my suit.
"What's up?" I asked
"The tracker we hid in the money that was stollen the police found were the meda is. All teams are closing at the location." I put the mask on and speed out.
"Barry's on his way." Cisco said through the ear piece.
"I'm right here." Barry ran next to me.
We got there in time. The bullets were heading straight for Joe. I pushed the officers out of the way and Barry helps Joe. Then two arrows go right through the police officer that betrayed us.
"Nice mask." The man who shot the Arrows said to Barry. Barry smiles.
We head out and follow the guy who just shot the two arrows. We followed him out to the middle of nowhere but we're still inside central city. We go to this abandoned little wood house. There were two people on the porch. A blond lady and a big tan tall man.
"I gave Oliver a 30 minute start and I still won. Hey thanks for showing up back there. But I had that." Barry said to the guy under the green hood.
"Sure." The guy said taking off his hood.
"What I was going to make my move!"
"What move?"
"Hey Falsity." Barry said to the blonde woman. "What's up Dig?" He said to the man.
"He's fast." Dig said then starred.
"You guys didn't tell him about me?" Barry asked.
"We did but he's a little to shocked." She said looking back at him.
"And who is this?" The man with the bow and Arrow asked. I walked towards him.
"The names Ashley." I said
"Ashely, Oliver Queen, Oliver, Ashley Carpender." Barry said introducing us.
"Hi." He said.
"Wait your Arrow?!" I asked super happy.
"Yes..." He said. "What does she do?"
"I have the same powers as Barry." I said speeding behind him.
"Cool."
"What are you guys doing in central city?" Barry asked Felicity.
"Working on a murder case." She said taking out a boomerang. "The weapon is a boomerang."
"Cool! I mean that's awful." He said picking up the boomerang."
"It has a acid that can only be found in central city."
"Did you know that..."
Oliver cut him off. "I heard the police on the radio and went to help. Why didn't you make your move?"
Barry laughed
"My brother got shocked by lighting." Dig said. "He just developed a studder."
"Well our team is after a medahuman who makes people angry." Barry said.
"Yeah. And it is worse than it sounds." I added.
"Cool."Felicity  said. "I mean. Awful."
"Since you people are here we should team up!" Barry said.
"Omg yes please!" I added. "we can help you find your boomerang man!"
"And you can find our super rageaholic!" Barry tagged a long.
"We'd love to!"  Felicity said
"No we'll do our Business and we head home." Oliver said.
"The fastes thing to find our boomerang man is to stick star labs on it."
"Enough people know my identity. And someone else just found out."
"Fine. I'll go they already know who I am."
"How about I give you a lift." Barry said picking her up. Speed out first and get to star. Barry comes in with Falicty.
"Hey!" Cisco said."Felicity?!"
"Hey I can to show you guys this." She pulls out her boomerang.
"Whoa what's it made of?"
"That's why I'm here."
"We going to run some tests on it like right now!" He said with  Felicity by his side.
"Did you guys find anything on our meda?" Barry asks Caitlin.
"The officer that was affected tonight he said that he saw a flash of red before he lost control." Caitlin said.
"He must be controlling it by the optic nerv." I added
"Oh dr. Wells wants to see you two." Caitlin said.
We walk in to the room that Dr.Wells in. And Joe.
"Why do I feel like we just walked into the principals office." Barry said looking at both of them.
"Starling city hero." Joe said.
"He goes by the Arrow now." Barry said.
"Does he? Flash."
"What's your point." I finally said.
"We don't trust him." I turned to Wells.
"You guys don't even know him." Barry said a little upset.
"I know that he's been wanted for murder on 12 different cases for the last 3 years."
Wells followed Joe "I know that there's been 2 terrorist attacks in Starling since he became active."
"Ya but the cops are cool with him. He doesn't kill people anymore." I could feel Barry get frustrated but he kept his cool.
"What about all the arrows that he put through criminals."
"He's a hero Joe." I spit out.
"Your heros. Both of you. You guys offer protection, hope, and peace to this city. Unlike batman he's in a dark shadow all the time and creates drama for his city. You guys think he's a hero that's fine go with it but he's not the kind you should be looking up to and trusting." Dr. Wells said. I walk out not to here another word of this. Barry follows. Then we hear Caitlin scream.
We all head out and find out it's only the boomerang flying all over the place.
"That's my bad!" Cisco said.
Joe looked around with a heavy breath." I want that Arrow out of my city. Tonight." He said to Barry.
-next day at Jitters-
Barry and I walked in to the coffee shop and walk over to Oliver and Falicty.
"The bad guy who robbed the bank his name is
Roi G. Bivalo." Oliver said.
"I thought you didn't want to help." Barry said.
"It's just a name."
"Thanks how did you find that out?" I ask.
He stayed silent. Barry and I frown.
"The guys still alive right?" Barry asks
Oliver gives him the eye.
My phone rings
"Hello?" I ask
"It's Joe."
-I run to the station.-
"Hey. What's up?" I ask Joe pointing to Eddie and the captain fighting.
"Eddies making his case for the task force again." Joe said
"I thought the captain said no last time."
"Well, he's got a new argument. The Arrow made another appearance last night. And you forgot to tell me that you got Bivilos name by shooting that storage guy in the leg."
"Technically I didn't shoot him."
"Then what did you do to get the info? toucher him?"
The Arrow I thought. "I don't know the Arrow gets results."
"He's a crazy man." Joe added.
"I don't disagree. But we wouldn't have Bivlos name if it wasn't for the Arrow. So instead of being negative about him you should be thanking him." I said defending him.
"Two things I won't be doing. Playing professional base ball and thanking that lunatic." Then he walked away.
-star labs-
"Have you heard of color sycolgy? It changes emotions with the color."  Felicity said.
"I was thinking, if Bivalo uses color to change people's mood, maybe if we use the right colors we can reverse it." Caitlin said.
"Miss Smoak." Dr. Wells said from the door way. "A word if you please?"
"Anyways. How's your day been so far?" I asked Cisco.
"Well I did a few tweaks to your suit!" He said showing it to me. "I made it so it can scan and track your body when your wearing it."
"Cool!"
Then Barry runs in.
"So how was the practice with Oliver?"  Felicity said.
"Not the partnership I thought it would be." He said rubbing his back.
"Did he really do the thing with the arrows?"
"You knew he was going to shoot me?!"
"Hey it's impossible to tell when Oliver Is making a joke!" Felicity said putting her hand up.
"Hey we got a facial recognition on Bivalo." Cisco said to Barry.
"Since when do we have the facial recognition software?" Caitlin asks.
"Happy Hanukkah." Felicity said.
"Where can we find him?" Barry asks.
"Traffic cameras just coughed him walking into a residence." I said looking at the screen.
"168 Jarvice." Cisco said
"We should tell Arrow know." Falicty said.
"I can handle this solo." Barry suit up.
"I really don't think-" Barry cut Falicty off.
"You are staying here." He said putting him hands on my shoulders.
"What no!" I said worried. "I'm going."
"No your not. If something happends to me we have you." Barry said looking at me straight in the eyes.
"Like I was saying I don't think it's-" Barry cut off Felicity. Again.
" Felicity I don't need his help." He speeds out.
"I don't have a good feeling about this." I said to them.
"I'm getting my suit." I said speeding and changed.
"Cisco, Caitlin, and Felicity I need you guys to keep an eye out. On facial recognition." I said putting the mask on. "I'm not letting him go alone. Not this time." I speed out and get to the place.
"I saw your reaction at the bank flash. When I turned those people on each other, you got angry." I heard Bivalo say. Barry grabbed him and tried to punch and kick him bet Bivalo took off his sunglasses off and red eyes appeared on his pale face. Barry lost focus and Bivlalo started to run, I go after him.
"Oh I saw you too. You were even more mad than your friend The Flash over there." He turned around tried to affect me. Instead he pulled out a gun. Since mostly everything goes in slow motion for me because Barry and I bend time. Those bullets go flying I move out of the way but one shot my arm.
"Ashely your suit is picking up blood lost on your left arm!" Cisco said.
"I'm fine." I said holding holding my arm. But the time I said that Bivlalo was gone.
"Barry are you okay." I ask him and help him up.
"What are you doing here Ash! You almost got killed." He said getting up.
"But I didn't." We speed out and go back the the lab.