𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛, 𝙰𝚋𝚕𝚎 ℂ𝕙𝕣.𝟡 (𝚙𝚛𝚝.𝟷)

(Edit: video had to be taken down due to it not working anymore)

Sorry if the video is really bad quality it's the only one I could find anyway I am bored and school has ended for me on Friday yayyyy😭🎉. But anyway again enjoy.

—————————

—————————

Ciel's POV

"Young master it's time to get up" a smug singsong voice called out as a light shone through my eyelids, "ugh..." I groaned sitting up from my king sized bed rubbing the sleep from my eyes, yawing while doing so.

As Sebastian takes about the options for breakfast and pouring tea my mind quickly went to my sister, (Y/n), I wondered if she was awake and waiting for me like usually...

"My lor-"

"My lord!"

"Young master!" I was instantly dragged out of my thought unfortunately by an all too familiar voice coming from me and my sisters butler, "My lord, you really should get yourself together we have a special guess coming today." He scolded me I just sighed as he handed over a tea cup filled with earl grey, "As I was saying my lord what would you like for today's breakfast?".

"A scone" I replied in my normal monotone voice. "Very well" I heard Sebastian say placing said pastry on the bedside table before walking away to get my clothes for today, "Is (Y/n) awake" I asked sipping my earl grey dragging the sweet pastry towards me.

Sebastian came back to me with my clothes for the day, "yes my lord, lady (Y/n) is awake and she is waiting for you in the dining hall, like always" the demon butler answered me as he helped me get dress, I already finished the scone.

When Sebastian finish telling me my schedule for the day and tied the ribbon around the of my shirt collar. "I shall meet you at the dining table, master" he said as he finished and started to walk away, I quickly put down my cup of tea and grabbed a dart on my dresser and threw it at him.

But as I expected he seemed unfazed as he caught the dart in between his fingers with a smug smile, "well throw, My lord, but it's not the time to be playing games" he 'scolded' me in a teasing tone, "I suppose so Sebastian.."

' 'my butler is an able man' '

Time skip to the dining room brought to you by Finny and (y/n) sleeping in the garden

3rd POV

"OWOWOW!" a boy with honey mustard hair bounced on his feet as blood sprayed from his head as the (H/c) girl looked at him blankly with her iconic smile. "Oh no!" A female voice shouted in concern.