-Falling-

Minho went back to his apartment. He didn't feel like staying at the main house with the other members, he needed to figure out what was going on with Chan before the other members did. Minho sighed and sat down on his armchair. He put his head in his hands and tried collecting his thoughts. It was hard living a life of crime. Sometimes he wished he had been brought up as a normal child, He was born into a criminal life and hated his parents for that. His father had been the leader of a gang too. It was a family heirloom gang and Minho was supposed to be the next leader but something happened. 

Four years ago

Minho stared at the floor as his father began to yell. "How many times have I told you to stop talking to than Han boy?!" His father screamed. Jisung's father was the leader of a dangerous gang, Minho's father had been at war with him for years and was furious when he found out that his son had been hanging around with someone of the Han name. "But father he is my best friend!" Minho said. Mr lee glared at his son and Minho, sensing his father's eyes on him looked away. Mr lee stepped closer and grabbed Minho's chin roughly forcing him to look at him. "If you do not stop hanging around with that Han boy I won't hesitate to kill him"  He spat. Minho felt tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't live without Jisung. He pushed his father's hand away and ran up to his room. 

A few months later

Minho disobeyed his father's orders and hung out with Jisung in secret. It was difficult but somehow they both managed to pull it off. One night they were walking across the Han river bridge, Minho noticed a distressed look on Jisung's face. "Hey what's up?" Minho asked. Jisung sighed and turned to face him. "My dad is planning to attack levanter," He said. Minho looked at him in shock. "When?" He questioned. Jisung eyes began to water and he looked Minho straight in the eyes. " Next week".

The day of the attack came quicker than expected. The main house was being torn apart by many men and Minho screamed out for Jisung who was nowhere to be seen. Bullets ricocheted off the walls and blood painted the wooden floors. "JISUNG WHERE ARE YOU?" Minho screamed. He spotted his father and Jisung's father fighting. Tears streamed down his face as he desperately searched for Jisung. Smoke started filling the room, flames had started creeping up the walls. He ran upstairs, covering his mouth with his sleeve. The flames had engulfed most of his home. Minho stepped over the bloody bodies covering the floor. He heard yelling from down the corridor and sprinted towards the sound. 

At the end of the corridor, a man had pinned Jisung to the wall in a chokehold and was strangling. Jisung was struggling in the man's hold. The colour started draining from his face. Minho's shocked face turned into range. He picked up the nearest weapon and ran up behind the man. Jisung dropped to the floor and started gasping for breath. "We have to get out of here now!". Minho helped Jisung stand and they made their way down the blazing corridor. Mr lee was lying on the floor surrounded by fire and Jisungs father was hovering over him.

 "D-dad No!" Jisung shouted. Mr Han gritted his teeth at the sight of Minho holding Jisung. "Son get away from that boy" He said. Jisung shook his head, Minho started slowly walking to the direction of the door. Mr han kicked what was left of Minho's dad and started to advance to the younger boys. Jisung frowned and grabbed Minho, dragging him out of the house. They ran and ran until they found themselves in that dark cold alley....

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME"

"I love you"

The present

Minho looked out of his apartment window whilst inhaling the smoke of his cigarette. The dark cloud blew back in his face and he coughed as it slid down the back of his lungs. The texture of the smoke reminded him of all the fires he had been in. His favourite colour always had been orange. Maybe the way the fire twirled and spread throughout the air calmed him. The sparks that lit up the sky looked pretty and the smoke that accompanied it was like a breath of fresh air. He watched as the rest of his cigarette burned out and he reached into his pocket to pull out his lighter. He relit a new cigarette and was about to raise it to his lips when his phone buzzed. It was Hyunjin calling him.

"What?" Minho asked. "We just received a call from Got7 It was jaebeom on the phone". Minho raised an eyebrow. Why was Got7 trying to get in contact with them. "What did they say?" He asked. Hyunjin sighed before answering, "They want to meet with you to arrange a deal about the weaopon trade". The weapon trade is run by levanter, the gang supplies other gangs with a  decent amount of weapons for a fair price. "Why the fuck would Got7 want to negotiate with us about the weapon trade?" Minho said. Hyunjin hummed into the phone. "Who knows, maybe they need a supply of weapons" He said. Minho shook his head. "I think they are planning to ambush us once we agree to meet with them" He said. That was a reasonable statement. Why else would they want to meet with levanter, they were opposing sides after all.

"I'm on my way to the house now, I'll talk to them over the phone when I get there". Minho and hyunjin exchanged goodbyes over the phone. Minho clicked on changbins contact and quickly sent him a small text message. 'Is Chan back yet?'. Changbin responded quickly with a small 'yes'. Minho grabbed his coat of the rack and headed back to the house. 

Tonight was going to be a long night.