"The plan is that we get in, stun all of the stormtroopers, only kill if absolutely necessary, we're not trying to kill anyone, this is not our mission. When we get into the prison, Snap, Poe and I will go inside, everyone else, guard the main door. We get in, grab Rose, and get out. Go get some rest, you'll need it."

------At dawn------

Third person POV

Ben walked towards Rey's room. He wore his old, dark brown Jedi robes, and his lightsaber was hidden. He felt like it was right to carry it with him, although he didn't want to kill anyone. At least he will have an extra weapon if something happened to his blaster.

He wanted to say goodbye to her. He made a promise to himself: he will come back home. He'll save Rose, come back, and finish the Selection. He wanted to marry Rey. He hoped that they could start a family together, and live a happy life, with nothing to worry about

Before he could even realize, he arrived. He knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

"Come in." Rey said. She sounded tired, and very worried.

Ben walked inside, and found Rey standing on the balcony. She had her pajamas on, and her hair in a messy bun.

"Ben!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw him. He noticed that dark circles formed under her eyes, and it was obvious that she didn't sleep well.

"I came to say goodbye." He said. "I needed to see you before I go."

Rey frowned. "Don't talk like that. It sounds like you're going to die."

"I want to tell you something..." He started.

"Tell me when you come back."

Rey stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him. When they broke apart, she hugged him.

"Come back. Please, come back to me." She whispered.

"I'll come back sweetheart, I promise."

He backed away from her, and started walking towards the door. He continued looking back, and Rey could tell that he didn't want to leave, but he needed to go with his soldiers, it was his duty. And the moment that he closed the door behind him, she collapsed on the cold, hard floor, and started sobbing.

------Later, at the rebel's base------

"Does everyone remember the plan?" Ben asked when he and his soldiers were about to go into the rebel's base and rescue Rose.

"Yes, sir!" They all replied.

And they were off. The stormtroopers at the front took out their guns and they started shooting, but two soldiers shot them before anyone got killed. Snap, Poe and Ben ran towards the prison, as the others stood guard, only to find out that there was no one there, except for the prisoners.

"Something is wrong..." Snap stated. "There should be stormtroopers here, yet there are none..."

BANG

A blaster shot was heard as stormtroopers closed in on them.

"You get Rose, I'll handle the stormtroopers." Ben told them.

Snap and Poe ran across the cells, looking for Rose. When they reached the end of the hall, they finally found her.

"Rose, come on! We have to get out of here!" Poe told her as he shot the lock, setting Rose free.

Meanwhile, Ben took out his blaster, set it to stun mode, and started shooting the stormtroopers. He did that for about a minute, until a stormtrooper shot his blaster, and it flew out of Ben's hand.

'I guess I just have to use the lightsaber'. He thought silently. 'Good thing I brough it with me.'

He used the Force to push the stormtroopers away from him, so that gave his time to take out his lightsaber. As he ignited it, he watched the green blade come to life. He smirked as the stormtroopers startled, and took a few step back, and then he started attacking.

As the first stormtrooper approached him, Ben swung his lightsaber in a high arc, slicing the guard in half.

The next four stormtroopers that came, started shooting him, and he used his lightsaber to deflect the blasts. When they were close enough, he spun his lightsaber around himself in a deadly circle, killing all of them.

Ben looked behind his shoulder, and saw that his soldiers were being outnumbered by stormtroopers, so he started taking them down, one by one.

The last stormtrooper in the room managed to shoot Ben's arm. Ben yelped in pain as he dropped his lightsaber. As the stormtrooper prepared to shoot Ben, to kill him, he got stunned, and behind him Poe standing with a blaster in his hand.

"Come on, let's get out of here!" Poe called, and they started running outside of the base, blaster shots heard behind them. After half an hour of running, they were so relieved to see the Palace in the horizon, the sun lighting it, as well as lighting up all of Alderaan.

------------------

Leia, Han, Rey and Kaydel all sat on a bench, waiting for the soldiers to return. They were all nervous, hoping that their loved ones will return safe and sound.

Smiles lit up their faces as they saw a group of men approaching the palace. Some of them were walking normally, as some of them were limping, probably injured.

They all waited anxiously for the men to come, and see if their mission was a success.

Kaydel ran towards the group as soon as she saw Rose. She hugged her, tears of joy streaming down her face.

Ben first ran towards his parents. They were worried when they saw his wound, but he assured them that he would be fine.

After he calmed down his parents, he turned to Rey. She smiled from ear to ear, and ran towards him, jumping and wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Don't ever leave me scared like that ever again." She said.

"I won't, sweetheart, I won't." He promised.

He lifted her head up so their lips could meet, assuring her that his promise wouldn't be broken.

On the side, Kaydel and Rose chuckled.

"I told you they were a thing."