"Yeah I'll be fine, go and find that book." I giggled and pushed him into the book section and walked off towards the computers.

Once I found my set computer I sat down and logged on using the login that was on the back of the paper I was given.

I went straight into google and looked up all different wolf packs.

There was so many. The list had a top five and a top ten. I clicked on the link for the top five and it read:

Top five wolf packs in England-
5:MoonShine Pack
4: NightHowl Pack
3: BloodMoon pack
2: NightClaw Pack
1: PurpleMoon Pack

I stared at all the names of the packs. They all sounded so strong. Teddy's parents were originally from England so that's why I clicked onto the packs from England because it was common sense.

My only problem was that I didn't know how many packs there were in England and what rank Teddy's parents pack was.

'Ugh this is all so much work.' I mentally rolled my eyes and sat back in my spiny chair. I decided to look up information on the MoonShine pack first to see if there was any information about its previous Alpha and Luna being murdered.

*20 minutes later*

Nope this is so much work. I've been looking at packs in England for so long now and even thought it's only been like twenty minutes it feels like hours.

I still had one pack left to search that I could find from England and that was the highest ranked the PurpleMoon Pack. I took a deep breath in before searching it up.

It came up with loads and loads of different articles and information but one link in particular caught my eye. It read in big letters:

THE MURDER OF MR & MRS ROVERS:

My eyes widened. No way this Can't be it can it?

I clicked on the link and then loads of different articles appeared about Mr Rovers. I started to read them all.

It said that

Mr Rovers was twenty when he found out Amelia Adam's (daughter of the lowest ranked packs alpha) was his mate.

Amelia Adam's was eighteen when she found out he was hers. They hated each other and wanted nothing to do with each other but soon the mate bond drew them both to love one another.

They had Teddy when Mr. Rovers was twenty five and Amelia was twenty three

For years they were the best Luna and Alpha anyone could of hoped for until Amelia's dad (Lucifer Adam's) wanted that power and killed them both and left Teddy with a mafia leader also known as Teddy's adoptive
grate- grandfathers mafia.

I read on and started to tear up. I don't know why but I felt so bad for Teddy and how his parents truly did love him but because of Amelia's sick father all that was taken alway.

"Hey I found a few book that may help." Riley's voice suddenly came from behind me. I turned and smiled at him but a look of worry instantly washed over his face as he saw my tearful eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he crouched down besides me.

"It's nothing Riley I just found your pack and the story of your parents is really sad." I sad smiled at him and started playing with his hair making him sigh.

"It's ok I'm still here and we found what we're looking for and besides that's in the past now princess where in the present and all that is real is the present." I nodded at Riley's soft words and hugged him tightly. His purple eyes were shining so brightly making me feel happy.

"The only problem is your pack is in England." I told him as he made me stand up so he could sit on the desk chair but instead of letting me stay standing me pulled me onto is lap.

"Ok so why not for now find out more information and we can visit when we are ready." Riley smiled and looked at me as I nodded my head and we both scrolled throughly the information over again on google.

*two hours later*

"Wait so the name of the pack is "PurpleMoon" because all the alpha's have purple eyes and no one else?!" I said amazed as I read over the information again as Riley sat on the table behind me and read through the book.

Only wolves can read the words inside the werewolf books so that's why Riley was taking control over teddy's body but I didn't mind though i loved both Teddy and Riley the same.

"It says here that due to there not being an alpha in over twelve years the temporary Alpha is a guy named Zinc Clover. He was the beta of Lewi's Rovers also known as Mr Rovers." Riley read out to me.

"So Zinc is in charge and who ever killed your parents isn't alive anymore right?" I asked a Riley as I looked back at him.

"Well it doesn't say anything about Lucifer Adam's in any of these books but I'm guessing he is dead yeah." Riley said to me as he flipped through the pages of his book.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see if it was almost eleven o'clock. I sighed and continued my research.

***

"Ok I'm so tired can we please go now." I winded to Teddy as he was now back in control and buying some of the books from the library to take home with us.

I printed off some important articles about the pack to take home and study with me. We were just waiting for the librarian to get back from telling someone off for damaging a book.

"It's fine the librarian will be back soon then we can leave and get some food." Teddy said while he pulled me into his side. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and sighed. This has been a long ass day.

"We have school tomorrow Teddy so we will have to continue researching after school and during lunch and our free periods." I told him while still leaning into his side.

"Yeah that's fine as long as we get as much research in as possible because we still don't know if that Lucifer guy is alive or not." Teddy said just as the librarian came back and handed us our books we brought and we left.

END OF CHAPTER