It was basic but it wasn't like I was going out to a restaurant and to be honest I wasn't really in the mood to dress all fancy today anyways.

When I came out of the bathroom Teddy was already changed in some of his old clothes he had over at my house, he usually kept them in my closet when ever we had a sleepover and never took them back.

We both smiled at each other and headed down stairs to get some food.

I told Teddy to sit down as I headed to the kitchen and started making avocado on toast with egg for both me and Teddy.

When I was done I gave Teddy his food and sat opposite him at my table and started eating.

We finished our food within ten minutes and cleaned up before leaving to head towards the bus stop.

"Ok so what exactly are we looking for?" I asked him as I got onto the bus with Teddy following behind me.

"Well there's a section in the library about all the different supernatural things and I thought that maybe if we both look in some wolf books we may find my original parents in one so we can learn more about them and why I changed into a wolf so early." He said in a whisper so no one around us would here.

It was only around 7:30am so there wasn't many people anyway but just in case it was better to whisper.

"Ok sounds good I'll take a look on the library computers for anything." I told him to which he nodded his head.

We sat in silence for the rest of the journey but somehow during the ride Teddy managed to intertwine his fingers with mine but I didn't mind it kind of made me feel warm inside.

"Thank you!" I said to the bus driver as I stepped off the bus with Teddy in front of me.

We stopped right outside the library which was nice since I hate walking.

We both walked inside the large brick building and headed towards the front desk.

"Hello what can I do for you?" The librarian ask as she looked over her square glasses at us.

"Could we please take a look at the supernatural section in the library and use on of the computers?" Teddy spoke up as he pointed towards the section of books that read "supernatural".

"Of course I'll just print you a slip to say your allowed to use the computer I won't be a moment." The lady said as he stepped off her chair and walked off towards the printer.

"Ok so to help you find it get Riley to take control I think that will help." I told him as I watched him look around at all the people in the library.

There wasn't many people since it was still early, the people that were here though were either students or older people.

"Ok here you go computer number three please." The lady said and handed me a slip of paper that read "permission to use computer three"on it.

"Thank you so much." I replied and follows Teddy towards the books.

"Are you going to be ok by yourself on the computer?" Teddy asked me as he help my shoulder and stared into my eyes.