Prologue

A million years ago, when magic was mostly used, there were three kingdoms. The human kingdom, the vital kingdom (where sorcerers and witches lived.), and the dragon territory.  The three kingdoms were separated by an ocean that was alive called Agrekan. 
                   Therefore, the kingdom lived in peace and in harmony for forty years until the king was tired of staying in their human kingdom, also known as Azalea, and decided to go for an adventure to explore other places far away from azalea. The king set on his journey.
                   After travelling for six months with his servants, they ran out of food and they were really starving.  Therefore, as they continued, they saw an island and they were very excited and decided to go and see what was there.  Agrekan tried to warn him that when they met with the sorcerers there would be war against each other.  However, he never listened to what Agrekan told him.  When they reached the atoll (island), they found that they were expected guests awaited by the sorcerers and witches to be killed if they tried to do anything stupid.
                    King Joe pleaded with them and gave them gold and silver.  The sorcerers accepted King Joe and his servants to stay with them in their island.  The king stayed for two years with the sorcerers and was taught everything about them.  After two years, King Joe left the vital kingdom and continued the adventure to look for more islands.  After travelling for so long, he came across something that nobody had ever seen, flying beasts with big wings, two horns on their heads, a big tail, two hind legs, and two small legs in front.  The most interesting thing was that they could breathe fire.  They were Dragons and there island was known as the Dragon territory.
                    When they came to the island, they were not welcomed as they were in the vital kingdom.  The dragons started killing them.  The king knew that he could not make it out alive so, he hid himself, drew a map, and gave it to Agrekan the lake to take it to azalea.  The king was caught and killed by the dragons.  After a day, Agrekan brought the map to Prince Kong the son of King Joe and told him what had happened to the king.  Prince Kong burned in anger and decided to seek revenge for his father’s death.

He followed the map his father had drawn, and went to the vital kingdom, and pretended to be friendly like his father

He followed the map his father had drawn, and went to the vital kingdom, and pretended to be friendly like his father.  After two weeks of staying with the sorcerers, Prince Kong slaughtered every sorcerer and witch that was in vital kingdom, conquered it and burned it down.  However, he did not kill one sorcerer who he made a prisoner in azalea.  He used him as a slave to do evil things using his gift the bleak magic.  Agrekan the lake saw what Prince Kong was doing and was not pleased, so he tried to stop him but Prince Kong used bleak magic to shut Agrekan up. So Agrekan was no longer alive, he became a normal lake.  Now Prince Kong was crowned king over azalea.
                    After two years, King Kong got a son.  He forced the sorcerer who he had slaved to make bleak portion for his son that could make him be strong and extraordinary.  Nevertheless, as they gave him the portion something unexpected happened.  The skies became black, a strong wind lifted the boy very high, the roaring of thunder was heard, and the boy was struck by a strong lightning. 
                     King Kong thought that the sorcerer was doing revenge for what he had done to his fellow sorcerers.  “You fool, you have killed my son.  You will pay for what you have done. You have just messed with the wrong king!”  King Kong said in an angry voice.  Therefore, he took his royal sword and cut off the sorcerer’s head.  Immediately, the son came down very slowly.  His hair turned from black to yellow and started to glow, and then stopped.  He named him Xeodes, which meant son of thunder and lightning.
                       After six more years, King Kong prepared his whole army ready to go and revenge his father’s death.  Before they left, Prince Xeodes was six years old and wanted to go with his father but King Kong refused because it was not safe for him and he was too young.  “Listen Xeodes, it isn’t safe for you out there. When you grow older enough, you will go as far as you want.” king Kong told Xeodes.  “Then promise me you will be back.”  Prince Xeodes told him.  King Kong promised Xeodes that he would be back sooner than he thought and they began their journey.
                   Now after travelling for eight months king Kong and his army finally arrived at the dragon territory and they started the ambush.  The dragons were so strong that no weapon was effective to them.  They destroyed all the human’s weapons using their flames because they could breathe fire. 
                   The dragons also had a king whose name was Apollyon (that is destroyer). The dragons killed the whole army including King Kong.  However, they spared the General who Apollyon used to send a warning to the humans.  Afterwards, the general returned with the message, told it to the queen, and told her that the king had died.  However, the queen never told it to Xeodes or told him anything about his father.