chapter 1

Dangsineun nugu-ya? Ottoghke you get into my house. You're too loud, people may heard us. Weayeo? Are afraid? Don't be afraid let play together. What..... what are you trying to do. Let go of me you bichi.Ohhh just want travel on your body. I saw he throw his clothes and his pants. Don't worry baby I will take it slow. He pushed my body and pinned the both of my hand. He want start to kiss my lips when I start shouted help me anyone help me and I don't know where the strengths come I kick his crotch and run as fast I could.

I wake up from my sleep with a wet cloth because of the sweat.My body automatically shivering and I cuddle my self while my knee at my chest . Arghhh that not me, that not me. Arghhh,i cry loudly. That my routine when I wake up from my sleep.

Hani-ah are you OK? Did you having a same dream? Ask yongji. I saw nodded. Hani change too much after that day come. She not a happy and cheerful girl anymore. She always cry when she alone, after she wake up from her sleep.No one beside her, just only me who stay by her side because her family kick her out from house after know that she not have a virgin anymore. That make me really sad and mad at the same time because they not trust their daughter. Don't they think that Hani want to be like that. No one want to life like that.

Hani-ah I know you feel you're disgusting girl but don't be like this. I want your old you that always cheerful and happy, my tear falling down.

Yongji-ah that not me right. That not me right in that dream. Tell me that not me, that all dream. Yongji-ahhh please wake me up from this dream. Yongji-ahh why my life ended like this? I just want life like other that always happy and still have their family. I lost everything. Arghhhhhh I hate myself. Let me go. Let me just end my life while my life still miserable.

Heyya Hani-ahh what are you talking about. Then I just nothing who always beside you. That I just manaquin for you? That I just a Barbie doll to you. Don't say that I always stay by your side. Don't worry anything will be fine even it take a long long long time to recovery. Just trust your self, put your self together. Remember you still have me and your future. Your future is waiting you. So wake up even I know this is not easy for you. Till when you want life in the darkness.Remember that after rain rainbow will appear.

A/n : sorry if my grammar is bad because this is my first story I write I'm also sorry if there have some typo 😂I hope you all enjoy the story. And one more thing this is just fanfiction so this is not happen in really life🤗. Thank you for reading. 😍