Secrets and lessons

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sometimes you act as you have really fallen for her?" came a voice behind him. Rajveer turned to face the woman and smiled devilishly.

He paced up to her and hugged her. "Bella, You look even cuter when you get jealous."

"Ah!" she shrieked breaking his hug, "Why would I be jealous? she has no chance against me." She added.

"True, " Rajveer stole a kiss with a grin.

"So everything went as per your plan." Rajveer leaned lazily on the bed, and Bella wasted no time joining him there.

"Yes, so far." she rolled her eyes, placing her hand on his mouth to refrain him from kissing her.

"What? why?? I did a good job, I deserve a reward." He pouted.

"Of course, but only when you trap her completely." She took his hands and wrapped them around herself.

"Eeew.. you didn't change the bedsheet. It still stinks of her essence." She sniffed and quickly got up from bed.

"Sorry, I was about to do it." He replied before quickly pulling off the sheet and throwing it away.

"Better?"

She nods and joins him in bed again.

"Baby?" Rajveer combed her hair with his fingers.

"Hmm?" she snuggled a bit more into him.

" You know I love you." He started, " And whatever I did and I am doing, it is only for your happiness." He paused as she looked up, Rajveer pecked her forehead and continued, " When you cannot tolerate any woman's presence near me, why did you ask me to sleep with her?"

The question clearly offended her and she peeled off herself and sat straight staring at a distance. "I told you I have my reasons."

"You won't share with me? You know I won't judge you." Rajveer sat and threw his hands around her, resting his face on the nape of her shoulder.

The silence crept inside the room, making the atmosphere heavier than metal. She looked from corner to corner before she turned around, sealing his mouth with her kisses. The intimate touch made him forget about the world and he began to melt in the passion of love and desire.

The very same night, the darkness in the room got disturbed by the ringing of Rajveer's phone. He sleepily dragged himself to pick up the phone but stopped when he read the name.

"Is she still calling you baby? What is up with this woman, has she gone addicted to first time
?" Bella sleepily asked.

"No." he whispered with a small smile, glancing at the screen that reads "Mahi Arora ."

*****

"Drop me to the brothel." Zoya insisted for the fifth time that evening.

"I already told you no. You are not going back to that place." Aditya kept driving with a straight face, ignoring the little attempts of opposition that Zoya was putting up against him.

"If not brothel, then where will you take me? "

His eyes rose again and locked with hers. He didn't say anything, just kept his full attention on the road, meanwhile, his hands reached his pocket to get his phone out.

"You are ignoring me." Zoya folded her hands beneath her chest and gazed out of the window.

Aditya bite his lips and closed his eyes, before moving one hand to grab her petite frame. He delicately held her hand and rubbed his thumb on the back of her skin.