❤︎ dancing in the rain ❤︎

When you got home, sal fell asleep almost instantly.

You fixed up sals mask with some super glue, you made sure it was extra secure by adding tape on the inside and a few pieces on the front.

You could hear sal rustling around and rolling over every few minutes.

You decided to grab your pajamas and change in the bathroom, just because you didnt know if he would wake up or not.

You changed and quietly shut your door behind you.

"mmm.." you heard sal groan, he was still dead asleep.

you crawled into bed quietly, leaving distance between you and sal.

You were about to fall asleep when you felt sals arm wrap around your waist and pull you close to him, his eyelashes fluttered on your neck.

"sal..?" you said, trying to see if he was awake but was only answered with sal snuggling his head into your shoulder.

his grip was pretty tight so you couldn't really move, but he was warm and cuddly, almost like a teddy bear.

you listened to the rain, when you got a notification.

Girl group! plus todd :P (maple,Todd, Ash, Y/N)

Ash: guys, im so excited the dance is in 2 days!

Maple: yeah, i cant even sleep

Y/N: sal is stuck to me lmao, he wont let go

Ash: that anesthesia made him really tired, how is he?

y/n: he's doing pretty good, hasn't woken up yet though

maple: anyone heard from tiffany?

y/n: nope, not like i care about her either

ash: yeah she's a bitch, and for no reason

maple: i saw her and larry arguing

ash: did you hear what she was saying

maple: i did hear tiffany mention y/ns name

y/n: she did?

maple: yeah, but i dont wanna get involved

ash: that's fine maple, i'll talk to her tomorrow

you sat your phone down, you looked over and sal was sitting up, he rubbed his eyes.

"oh, your awake" you said, rolling over to face him

"Mm... My head hurts-" sal said, rubbing his forehead.

"Right, you should rest" you said, grabbing a blanket and covering sals lower half in it, but after he pulled off the blanket and got up.

"What are you doing?" you said, getting up.

"I wanted to go outside for some fresh air, it's a bit stuffy in here" he said, ruffling his hair and grabbing his hoodie, he was obviously feeling somewhat better.

"Can I come with?" you said, moving hair out of your face.

"Sure" sal said, grabbing his glass eye and prosthetic.

You quickly pulled on a hoodie and some shoes since the rain was gonna be cold, obviously.

You felt sal take your hand as you both quietly made your way to the elevator, the hallways were dark and they looked pretty scary.

The two of you stood in silent, glancing at each other as the elevator slowly went down.

The doors opened and sal walked out, you followed close behind him.

the rain was cold, but it felt refreshing.

"soo..." you started, trying to make some conversation, but sal was too busy looking at the stars.

"Hm?" sal said, looking over to you.

"I'm sorry about your guitar.." you said, fumbling with your hands.

"Don't worry about it, its not your fault y/n" he said, you could tell he was smiling by the way his mask raised slightly.

Your heart skipped a beat, sal grabbed your hand and dragged you towards him, letting you rest against him, he was warm and gentle.

You pulled away and saw a puddle, stomping in it.

"Hey you got me wet!" sal said chasing after you.

"Haha! Come get me!" you said running around the parking lot.

Sal grabbed your wrist.

"Gotcha!" sal said, laughing.

You both stared at each other before sal spoke up.

"You wanna dance..?" sal said, letting go of you.

"But there is so music?" you said, raising an eyebrow.

"So? Who needs music!" sal said, grabbed your hand and spinning you, then holding you by your waist.

You smiled and started dancing, sal slowly starting to dance as well.

It was so fun, your hair and clothes were wet, you didn't care though.

"Hey, y/n..." sal started, he stopped dancing and put his hand on his mask and the other at the clasps, unclasping his mask.

God, even with the scars he was still so handsome...

"What?" you said, you stopped dancing.

"I was wondering... Did you maybe wanna go to prom with me?" sal said, holding his mask and fidgeting with the clasps nervously.

You were stunned, did he just ask you to go to prom?

"That was stupid to ask I'm sor-" he said, being interrupted.

"Sal! Yes I would love to go with you!" you said, beaming with excitement, moving some of your wet hair out of your face.

His eyes widened, a grin slowly appeared on his face, he hugged you, lifting you off the ground and smiling.

"Ah! Don't drop me!" you said, laughing and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Sorry I was just a little excited.." he said, gently setting you on the ground, his face close to yours.

You gently took his face in your palm, leaning in and kissing him.

He returned this kiss and dropped his mask, holding your waist.

The kiss nearly turned into making out but sal pulled away.

"Uh.. We are outside-" sal said, leaning down and picking up his mask.

"Oh right, did you wanna head back up to my room..?" you said, you felt a little sad that you guys stopped kissing, but its not like the two of you are dating just yet so you decided to get over it.

HEY GUYS!! I'm back! Sorry I took a long break, I was a bit busy but I'm back now! <3