• lunchtime •

it was lunchtime and you happened to get salad, luckily.

the bologna sandwiches looked disgusting, even smelling them was gross.

"so i was gonna throw a party later tonight in my apartment, my moms gonna be out all night, it's probably just gonna be the group of us and a few more people" larry said, swallowing some food.

"oh, what time?" ash asked, putting a fork of salad in her mouth.

"uhh, about at 9, my mom leaves at 7:00 and i wanna have time to get all the booze and stuff ready" larry said.

"oh cool, i'll try to come" you said.

you looked over at sal, staring at him, and he looked up, catching you staring.

you quickly looked away, chewing on your fork.

"you know, i don't mind you staring Y/N" he said, lightly chuckling.

"how do you eat with the mask on?" you asked, looking at him.

"oh, i just unbuckle the bottom straps of my mask so i can slightly lift it up." he said, getting a fork full of salad and topping up his mask and eating it.

you noticed a few small scars going down his chin, one going down his lip, you thought it was somewhat hot and looked away, flustered.

"is Y/N flustered just seeing sal eat?" larry said, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

"what?! no no! not at all!" you said, banging your head on the table and groaning.

sal put his mask back down and chuckled, pushing his tray to the side.

you lifted your head up but suddenly someone came up behind you and smashed your tray of food into your face.

"Hah! you look so stupid with that dumbfounded look on your face!" travis said, snickering.

"Travis leave her alone." sal said, getting up from the table.

you wipe some food off your face and picked food out of your hair.

"why should i? saaally face." travis said, sneering at sal.

"sal i'm fine, just sit down please? its just salad" you asked, cleaning up the mess on the table.

travis already beat sal to it and punches him square in the face, sals mask flew off and fell onto the ground, sal quickly covered his face and dropped to the ground.

"aw look he's scared!" travis said, laughing.

by this time everyone was staring at us.

you got up and grabbed sals mask, handing it to him.

"you know what travis?" you said rolling up your sleeves and putting a few rings on your fingers.

"I'm pretty sick of you, you just bully for the attention, probably even because you lack attention at home" you said, throwing a punch at travis, hitting him right in the nose.

Travis fell over and his nose was bleeding, larry gasped and smiled.

"nice punch Y/N!" larry said, laughing.

"argh, you bitch!" travis said, getting up and wiping his nose.

"that's not very nice to say travis, i'm sure your father wouldn't approve." you said, feeling you hand cause that punch did kinda hurt.

"ugh.." travis said, walking away, angry.

- skip to after school -

you and ashley were in your apartment, getting ready for the party.

"hmm, what shirt should i wear?" ashley asked, holding up a slip knot shirt and plain black shirt to herself.

"i think you would look great in the slipknot shirt" you said, trying to focus on winging your eyeliner.

"thanks" ash said, pulling the shirt on and tucking it into her skirt.

you grabbed some striped fingerless gloves and handed them to her.

"those would bring the outfit together" you said, putting your eyeliner on your desk, you finished styling your hair and you helped ash style her hair.

we had some time to kill so we walked to a gas station down the street and got some slushies and sat on a curb and drank them.

"i havent had a slushie in about a year" you said, looking over at ash.

"i come down here all the time and get slushies, they are pretty good, sometimes" ash said, finishing hers.

you drank too much and got a brain freeze, you and ash laughed and threw away your trash and started walking back to the apartments.

we saw a park and decided to go sit on the swings for a little bit, it was only about 8:15, so we had time.

"have you ever drank before?" ash asked, straightening her skirt.

"i have once, i'm a lightweight so i don't do it often, my mom doesn't care if i drink as long as i don't get addicted to it, she would send me to rehab if i did." you said, laughing slightly.

"i've drank a few times, usually at larry's party's though" ash said, smiling

you sat there and talked for awhile, you got to know ash better and that she actually had a girlfriend.

"wow, how long have you been together for?" you asked.

"about 5 months, it's going really well so far" ash said, sighing and smiling.

you checked the time.

"we should go, it's 8:47" you said, hopping off the swing.

"oh, ok" ash said.

you were in the elevator, ash used her keycard and the elevator went down.

you saw Todd waiting at the elevator in the basement.

"hey guys, sorry i have to go up to let people in." Todd said, walking into the elevator as you guys walked out.