• Rager Party •

the music was really loud, there was way more people then Larry said there would be.

you scanned the crowd for Sal Todd and Larry, seeing Larry in the kitchen, you pushed through the crowd and stumbled into the kitchen, ash following you.

"your here! come get some drinks!" Larry said, opening a beer.

you looked over and saw a girl sitting on the counter by Larry, you recognized her, she was a girl in your science class, her name was tiffany, she was pretty nice but could be rude sometimes.

"hey Y/N" sal said, holding a solo cup with water in it.

"there you are!" you said, you noticed his hair was down, he did look pretty hot with his hair down.

sal tipped his mask up a little and drank some water.

"you bought cheap beer Larry? you could have asked me to get some booze, i have a fake ID you know" ash said, opening a beer.

"yeah sorry it's all the nearest store had" Larry said, taking a drink of his beer.

"who are they?" tiffany said, pointing at me and ash.

"they are my friends! that's ash, and that's Y/N, they are super nice" Larry said, kissing tiffany's cheek.

"oh, ok then" tiffany said, staring at you for a few seconds.

you didn't know why she was staring, but you ignored it and hung out with sal most of the party, drinking and dancing.

"sal come dance!" you said, laughing

"i- i don't dance-" sal said, but you didn't let him finish, you pulled him into the crowd.

tiffany was staring at you anytime you were in sight, it was a little off putting, you had noticed some girl with Ashley, at one point that girl and Ashley kissed so you assumed it was her girlfriend.

you finally convinced sal to dance, and he was pretty good, so you didn't understand why he said he was a bad dancer.

"i'm gonna get another drink!" you yelled over the music, walking into the kitchen.

"maple your hereee!" you said, hugging the crap out of maple.

"y-yeah- now can you let me go i can't breathe-" maple said, laughing a little.

"ok, is chug here?" you said, letting go of maple.

"yeah, he's just grabbing some snacks and booze, he will be back in a minute" she said, drinking a shot.

"oh, ok" you said, grabbing a beer and walking over to sal who was now standing in a corner awkwardly, drinking some water.

you grabbed sals hand and dragged him to the kitchen to hang out with the gang.

"hey guys! this is my boyfriend, his name is Neil!" Todd said, walking into the kitchen. (Todd is now 18 btw)

"hey guys!" Neil said, waving at them and grabbing a beer.

the party went on till 4 am, people were slowly leaving and it was mainly just the group of us now drinking and listening to music.

you were super drunk, you went to grab another drink but felt sals hand grab your wrist.

"i think you shouldn't drink more, you are hammered right now" he said, letting out a laugh.

"b-but...i'm not done..!" you shouted, your voice slurring with every word.

"have some water" sal said, handing you water.

you grumbled and stuck your tongue out at sal.

"haha, be mad all you want, but no more drinking" he said, patting your head softly.

you drank some water, your head was pounding so you decided to sit on the counter instead of standing.

"you ok Y/N?" ash asked, looking over at you.

"i think imma go home guys.." you said, getting off the counter but stumbling, you felt something warm, you looked up and it was sal, he caught you before you fell.

"thanks..." you said, relying on sal to stay upright.

"no problem, ill help you back to your apartment" he said and held you close to him, walking to the elevator.

you wouldn't walk anymore so he had to pick you up bridal style.

you gave him your key to the apartment so he could unlock it and get inside, he walked to your room and laid you on your bed, taking off your jacket and shoes.

"t-thanks sal.." you said, sitting up.

"no problem." he said, about to walk out.

you jumped up and ran to the bathroom, puking in the toilet.

sal followed you inside the bathroom and sat on the floor next to you with some water, holding your hair for you while you were throwing up.

your memory was hazy but sal carried you to bed and tucked you in, he even wiped off your makeup for you, what a lady's man he was.

"night princess, call me if you need anything ok?" sal said, patting your head.

"ok.." you said, almost falling asleep instantly.

- sals pov -

you walked out, shutting Y/Ns door behind you.

"was calling her princess to much.. she might forget anyways she's drunk out of her mind anyways." sal muttered, walking out of Y/Ns apartment and walking over to his.

he quietly opened the door and tiptoed to his room, gizmo sitting on his bed waiting for him.

"hey giz" he said, patting gizmos head and flopping onto his bed.