• Bologna Day (a bit spicy ig) •

you woke up the next morning at 6:00, you saw sals mask and hoodie on the floor and sat up quickly, you turned and noticed sal was actually on the floor.

you looked at your nightstand and saw a eye in some water, you covered your mouth and fell off your bed, crashing onto sal.

"agh.." sal groaned, rubbing his head.

"is that yours?" you said, pointing to the glass of water with an eye in it.

"yeah sorry i cant sleep with it in.." sal said, stretching and sitting up.

"oh..ok then?" you said, getting off of sal.

"you should go get ready for school, sally face" you said, poking him.

"ughh fine..." sal said, putting on his mask and hoodie, walking out of the apartment.

you took your opportunity and changed, putting on some winged eyeliner and mascara.

(this is your outfit)

you got a few texts from ash saying that we are gonna meet up in the lobby like usual

you grabbed you backpack and kissed marceline on her head and walked out of your room, peaking into your moms room, seeing her happily sleeping with delilah.

you got down to the lobby early, todd was just arriving a few seconds after you got downstairs.

"todd, hows the super gear boy coming along?" you said, trying to break the silence.

"pretty good, i just need to get one more thing and its finally done-" todd saix, rambling on, but you werent paying attention.

you were to busy watching sal walk over to you.

"why you staring at me like a lovesick puppy?" sal said, lightly chuckling.

"oh sorry.." you said, looking away, so he really is not mentioning last night.

you felt a knot form in your throat as a few tears swelled up in your eyes, you wiped them, it was too early to be crying.

During the bus ride to school, Larry was blasting sanity falls on the bus while travis was yelling at him to turn it off cause it's not "holy".

- Sals POV -

"hey sally face, you know the dance is in a month right?" Ash said, elbowing you in the side.

"yeah i know, i just wanna make the promposal perfect and i just cant think of how to ask her out.." you said, sighing.

"why didnt you ask for my help? I would have helped you sal!" ash said.

"yeah i know, its just been awkward between me and Y/N cause last night we actually...made out-" you said, interrupted by ash choking on her drink.

"you guys did WHAT AND DIDNT TELL ME-" ash said, coughing a few times.

"welll-" you started, interrupted by larry jumping on you.

"AA-" you screeched.

"sal you cant ignore her after literally making out with her!" ash said, face palming.

"yeah i know- Larry get off i can't breathe-" you said, wheezing and flailing your arms on the floor.

"not until you go and talk to Y/N!" larry said, still crushing you.

"fine just get off i can't talk to her when your on mee-!" you said, kicking larry in the face.

you were walking around the halls looking for Y/N, you couldn't find her so decided to wait until science.

she didn't show up to science so you decided to go to the girls restroom, which you know your not allowed in there but you had to find Y/N.

you could hear a small sobbing sound coming from one of the stalls, you checked the shoes and sure enough it was Y/N.

you knocked on the stall.

"who is it...?" Y/N said.

"it's me sal..may i..maybe come in or something..?" you said, fidgeting with your hands nervously.

you heard the stall unlock and the door swung open, Y/N was wiping her messed up makeup.

you felt bad so you pulled Y/N into a hug, but she shoved you off.

"what's wrong?" you asked, confused.

"y-your gonna...make out with me and then just ignore me..?!" Y/N said, through a few sobs.

"i-i'm sorry i never meant to-" you said, Y/N hugged you.

"i dont know how to feel sal...it's like..one moment you like me! and the next you have no interest..." Y/N said, grabbing your shirt and clenching it in her fist.

"i was just nervous..i didn't wanna hurt you, Y/N.." you said, stroking her back softly, trying to calm her down.

"that time you kissed me, that was my first kiss..." Y/N said.

you felt bad, you stole her first kiss and then played with her feelings, god damn it sal.

"i'm so sorry..i-i i didn't know-" you started, being interrupted by Y/N taking your mask off and pushing you against the bathroom wall, she tip toed to get up to your height.

She looked angry, but yet she looked so calm, she looked down at your lips, you could feel her hands make her way up to your face.

She pressed her body up against yours, she leaned in and kissed you, biting your bottom lip.

You put your hands on her waist and flipped her around so she was pinned up against the wall.

"feeling cocky huh?" you heard Y/N whisper into your ear, her hot breath against your ear made you shiver.

"so this is where you snuck off too!" ash said, laughing.

you quickly moved and put your mask on, shoving your hands in your pockets.

"geez ash one way to kill the mood" Y/N said, rolling her eyes and laughing.

you sat at lunch, glancing at Y/N every now and then.

she was so pretty, and funny, she had all the same interests.

"you gonna eat that bologna sandwich sal?" Chug said through a few bites of his sandwich.

"no you can have it.." you said, pushing your tray to chug, he smiled and dug into it.

- Y/NS POV-

during lunch, you could only think of what happened in the bathroom.

you knew how prom was coming up, but you didn't wanna mention anything to sal, cause you thought it would annoy him.