29

Quinn Blake

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I quickly shot up and turned it off and looked over at Ashley.

She woke up from the sudden shock also and groaned. 'do we have to go..' she whined.

'Sadly we go.. back to New York.. woo' i chuckled a bit and got up. I turned on my lamp and rubbed my eyes. Our suitcases were already packed, thanks to Luke for mine.

Her suitcase was brought earlier yesterday after they left. I went into the bathroom and changed, then put my hair up in a messy bun.

Ashley changed also and did the same. I heard my mom awake downstairs as she started her coffee. She had to take us to the airport since we don't have a car here.

After a few more minutes we headed downstairs, we checked if we had everything. I heard footsteps from the stairs and i looked over. It was Hailey as she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

'why can't you fit me in your suitcase and bring me to new york with you' she groaned and put her head in my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her hair out of her face. 'one day i'll bring you to New York. Maybe you and mom can come visit me?'

She immediately looked up at our mom and she chuckled. 'maybe'

Hailey smiled wide and hugged me tighter. 'send me news about school and maybe about Luuuuukeeee'

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 'okay dork we have to go' i said as i picked up my bag.

'bye.. love you, dork' she smiled a little and waved.

'love you too dork' i waved and all three of us headed to the car. Ashley and I put of bags in the trunk of the car and got in.

Minutes went by as my mom drove us to the hospital. Australia was fun, I saw the boys again, my family, and made even more memories.

I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket to check the time. It was almost 5am, and then I noticed a message from Luke.

I saw his little text and then an audio file named 'Why Won't You Love Me' written across it. I smiled and started to text back.

I'll give it a listen when
i'm on the plane. I don't
know if you're awake
right now but good morning?
Night? I have no clue

I put my phone back in my pocket and after a few more minutes, we pulled up at the airport. Ashley and I got out and grabbed our bags. My mom came out of the car and gave us a tight hug.

'you two girls stay safe. I love you and i'll miss you both' she smiled and rubbed our backs.

'i love you too mom, see you soon. I'll text you when i land' i said and she nodded. We both headed inside and got ourselves checked in. Ashley started headed towards the bag place and we both put our suitcases on it.

We headed towards the seating area and sat down. Now we wait, we could get some breakfast. I looked over at Ashley and she stared off into the distance.

'what me to go get some breakfast for us? I saw a Mc Donald's over there' i said as i pointed over to our left. She nodded. 'okay what do you want?'

'just two sausage biscuits if that's okay, oh and a hash brown' she chuckled a bit. 'oh and an orange juice'

I nodded, chuckling slightly. I got up and grabbed my wallet. I headed towards the Mc Donald's and surprisingly, it was open.