Chapter 2: Friends Again?

Art above belongs to pow-fi on Tumblr.
Enjoy! 💝

        "PIP?!" The antichrist screeched. Pip smiled. "Hello there Damien!" The blond Brit greeted his former friend. Damien was enraged. Why had his father brought him the human firecracker? "Why is HE here?" Damien asked, putting emphasis on the "he". Satan rubbed the back of his head. "Well... I just thought it would be nice if you could see him again. You've been so lonely lately." He responds.

        Damien came over to the two. "Well father, I don't want any "friends". I'm the prince of Hell, I don't need friends." The black haired demon spat out coldly. Pip flinched a bit at Damien's aggression. Satan sighed. "Look sweetie, I know you get lonely down here and I understand you don't want company, but I've been so busy lately and I think a friend is what you need." The ruler of Hell stated gently to his son. This time, it was Damien's turn to flinch. He hated it when people got all mushy with him. He was secretly weak to that kind of stuff (mostly because he was still new to all of that). Trying to cover up his emotions, he backed away from both Satan and Pip. "Well, for your information, I don't get lonely! I already told you that I don't need friends, especially the stupid Frenchie!" He screeched, running out of the room. Pip felt anger boil inside of him on account of being called "Frenchie" but he quickly calmed himself down. Satan turned to Pip apologetically. "I'm so sorry Phillip. Damien just gets upset sometimes. Give it time, he'll warm up to you." The ruler of Hell said to the blond Brit. It made Pip smile knowing that Satan didn't hate him. He nodded as they both walked out of the room.

As they walked, Satan started speaking. "You will sleep in the guest bedroom. I'll give you a tour of this place tomorrow. Just go and get some rest." He said to Pip. Pip nodded happily and the giant goat man led the tiny blond boy to the guest bedroom. Once inside, Pip looked around. It kind of looked like a hotel. It was nice. There was a big king sized bed and a big, furry carpet covering half of the room. The walls were painted with a shade of pink and there was even a fireplace across from the bed.

Pip stared in awe at the room. Satan chuckled as he watched the little boy. "Okay, you can go ahead and go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning." The goat man said to Pip. Pip nodded. "Thank you sir!" He skipped away towards the bed, almost tripping over his own feet a few times. Satan closed the door to the bedroom and sighed. "Sweet kid..."

        Damien was sitting on the edge of his bed, playing with his Cerberus. The Cerberus was a pretty big boy and Damien loved to ride on him like a horse. The three headed dog was leaping up and catching flame sparks that Damien shot out from his hand, when his father walked in.

        "Hi son." Satan said with a smile. Damien groaned as the Cerberus ran out of the room. "What dad?" He said with his high pitched voice. The goat man sat down on the bed next to his son, carefully of course. "Look, I just want you to be nice to our guest. You were friends before, right?" He said, looking directly at the black haired demon. Damien scoffed. "I wouldn't say that." He mumbled, though his dad could hear him.

        Satan sighed. "Damien, sweetheart, I just want you to give him a chance. You've been very lonely lately and I've already brought him down here. At least try. For me?" He said, putting his giant hand on his son's small shoulder. Damien looked around the room, knowing that he couldn't run away from this conversation. "Ugh! Fine. I'll give him a chance." The Antichrist replied, his tail twitching with slight aggression. Satan smiled brightly.

        "Thank you Damien!" He hugged his son tightly. Too tightly. Damien could barely breath. "D-dad! I can't... breath!" He choked out as Satan quickly retracted from the hug. "Oh, sorry sweetie." The goat man apologized. The ruler of Hell then got up, about to leave the room.

        "Don't forgot to feed Cerby before you to bed." He called out before leaving the room. Damien nodded, despite his dad not being able to see him, and got up as well.

        Can't believe I'm going to have to be friends with the French boy. This is going to suck dick.

T   H   E       N   E   X   T       D   A   Y

        Damien had just gotten up. His jet black hair was all scruffy and messy. His Cerberus had waken him up by jumping on his bed. After lazily combing his hair, he headed over to the main living room. There were many living rooms in the mansion, but he usually went to the biggest one in the mornings to play before he eats breakfast. When he got there, he spotted his father sitting down on the couch with Pip beside him. The Antichrist suddenly remembered his talk with his father last night. He mentally groaned.

         Satan spotted his kid and waved for him to come over. Pip looked over at the dark prince, his eyes bright and hopeful. Damien rolled eyes with a scowl as he walked over to the two. He sat down between his father and the blond Brit.

          Satan nudged Damien with his hoof. Damien turned to Pip. "Hi fre- Pip. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to play with me and Cerby in the backyard." He said, sort of quietly. Pip smiled wider. "Really?"

          The black haired demon sighed. "Yes. So...?" He turned his head to the side. Pip almost jumped off the couch. "Yes! Of course! Does this mean we're friends again?" The blondie said with excitement in his voice. "Yeah, yeah, sure." Damien grunted. Pip swung his arms around the dark prince. Damien flinched but didn't throw him off.

            Pip suddenly got up. "Let's go now!" The British lad took the Antichrist's hand (claw?) and rushed out of the living room, Cerby spotting them and rushing after the two. Satan smiled as Pip led Damien outside the giant castle. My Damien is finally making friends!

Jesus sorry it took me SO LONG to update this. I've been hit with writers block and my mental state hasn't been so good but I finally got it out! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you have soon as I can, bye! <3