No response as Fawkes remained mute, she turned back to Harry and noticed him eyeing the bowl of Licorice Snaps in front of him, he turned to the Ravenclaw with a questioning glance to which she shrugged at, "Dumbledore did offer them." she stated knowingly, earning a nod from the raven-haired boy, "Yeah.."

He then, reached out to the bowl as instantly, CHIT! CHIT! CHIT!. The Ravenclaw and Harry watched in horror as the candies were now swarming up on his hand, they had tiny black teeth that started to nip onto his knuckles, "Son of a bit-"

A thud was what cut him off as he bumped his back hard onto an ebony cabinet, he quickly flicked the last few tenacious Snaps onto the floor, finally they disappeared as they scurried under the furniture.

The Ravenclaw let out an amused snicker as she turned back to the raven-haired boy, "Fresh, huh." she chuckled, though it soon faltered as she caught a silvery light emitting from the cabinet Harry had bumped into.

To her surprise, it began to glide slowly open, the Ravenclaw turned towards the raven-haired boy who looked confused, she quickly nodded her head towards the cabinet behind him as he spinned around, now realising what Y/N was looking at.

The silvery light was now dancing on his forehead as he lifted his hand, letting the light now play ontop of his fingertips as he slowly stepped into the cabinet, peering his head through as the Ravenclaw just watched, "What's in there."

The raven-haired boy looked back to the Ravenclaw with a somewhat surprised yet confused look, "It's a..erm..stone basin." he stated uncertainly as he entered the cabinet, the Ravenclaw trailing behind.

They approached the stone basin skeptically, staring at the cloud like substance that was whirling within, the Ravenclaw watched as HArry began to reach his hand out to the substance, though she quickly stopped him as she took out her wand from her robes.

Letting her wand just hover above the bowl as the liquid began to tremble, both of them exchanging another curious glance before leaning in to take a closer look.

Just then, the ripples went still and, far beyond the surface was an enormous chamber that came into focus, where benches rose in steep tiers and dozens of witches and wizards sat facing a single empty chair.

Without realization, the duo were leaning their heads closer, it until Y/N felt her tip of her nose reach the substance was when she realised she was too close, though before she could do anything.

Whoosh! The walls of Dumbledore's office dissolved like smoke around them, both of them clueless as to what is happening as they pitched forward into a churning whirlpool.

Suddenly, it felt like they were falling until they noticed themselves heavily landing onto one of the tiered benches. The Ravenclaw took a glance up, noticing how there was no ceiling, only a trembling membrane of light, "Where are we-"

"Professor!" she heard Harry called out as she wheeled her head around, noticing that Dumbledore was seated right beside them, though he didn't seem to notice Harry's existence as he just stared placidly ahead.

The Ravenclaw and Harry's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as the raven-haired boy lifted his hand and waved it energetically in front of the old wizard, still nothing.

The Ravenclaw now in deep puzzlement as she glanced across the eerie chamber, a scowl forming on her face as she caught Rita Skeeter seated across them as she ran an emery board over her razor-sharp nails.

Suddenly, huge clanging filled the chamber, catching the duo's attention as they watched an iron cage rising through the floor. Though, there was a man standing within, he looked horrible, he was thin and feral.