Where am I?

When I opened the door, I saw the one person I wanted dead. My older brother. 

*Flashback*

My older was the person I admired most when I was young. I had always thought he was a hero. But that couldn't be farther from the truth. I had found out the hard way what he was really like. My brother was 5 years older than was. So he was 16 and i was 11. I knew he had a job but didn't know anything about what his job was like. He agreed to take me to his job as long as I didn't tell Mama and Papa about his job. I agreed  not knowing what I as getting myself into. Once we arrived I got really weird and creepy vibes. I told my brother but he said that it was perfectly normal to that way. Blindly I followed him in a dark ally way leading to a rundown bar. I was scared of what might happen. My parents has told Us to stay away from bars and that kind of stuff until we were 25. My brother said everything was fine, but I hesitated to follow him. Once we were inside, I saw lots of men and woman holding murder tools(guns,knifes,daggers,etc.). I didn't want to be there. The people's eyes all narrowed towards me. I was scared and felt like dying. All the people were around the same age or older than my brother. 

Timeskip

We were finally back home. The people their were nice to me but they were also some who sent evil stares my way. I saw things I didn't want to. And in the end I felt like dying. I was scared and betrayed. I knew what my brother told me but I didn't listen. However this was the biggest mistake of my life. When my brother was asleep I went to talk to my parents about what had happened. My father didn't believe me at first but when I was done explaining he knew that what had happened couldn't be made up. I remember my mom telling me "Y/N listen to me sweetie, me and papa are gonna go talk to you brother, ok. We need you to go to the police and tell them what you told us." "What about you and papa? why can't we go together?" I was clueless of what what about to happen. "Sweetheart, me and your mother need to talk to your brother. While we do that you need to go to the police, ok. When you come back me and mama will be here waiting for you ok." My father, those where the last words I heard from my father. I ran to the police station as fast as I could yet I was too late. When we came back I saw the one thing that made my world fall apart. I saw my parents die...right before my eyes. I ran over to them and my parents were dead. Dead as fuck(i had to). The only thing I remember after that is waking up in a hospital. No one told me why I was there. The said I was 'sick' I didn't believe it.

End of Flashback

"HOW ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?!?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL!!!!!" That was the last thing I remember from being on earth..... All I could say when I woke up was "Where am I? Who are you?"