Numb General

(Ok so for you to understand. This one shot or mini series or how the heck you want to call it is taking place in multiverse that is somewhat similar to NaJ in style that there is no magic. Yes there are monsters ore humans with abilities but most of them get it from cultisitc groups or from mad engineers etc. Anyway This multiverse is differen because there was a war between two nations. "Guardians" and "Balancers" both countries got into war because they leaders wanted to kill each other. After several years of fighting peace sign was made making both countries stop fighting and connect to each other again. Unfortunatly some people stil belive in either "Guardians" or "Balancers" so they made gangs under names "Guardians of the City" "Balancerse of law" Both these gangs attack each other but most importatnly attack civilians at no reasons what so ever making cities dangerous place to anyone mostly in night. Our story will start in midde of "dark age" [aka middle of war] and then we will get to the present. So be ready for story of this Error and his cruel live.)

Error's pov:

Blood, Bodies, Screams, Begs, Depression, Stress, Insomnia, War, Smell of rotting flesh and bones, strict rules, and no hope what so ever.

Yeah that's how would I describe war. Just one big mess. It does not help even when you are second most vauable member of army. Yes This is me non other then the cruel General Glitch or Error if you want to call me by real name.

I work in army for almost two decades. I went from foot solder to most important member of this war in just two years. But I payed for it. I had to went cold and with no remorse what so ever. If you will ever be in war. Remember this. If you want to be general. You must use iron fist, and don't fear to make a sacrifice. But hey. You don't choose you live. Do you?

Winter is even worse when you are in military. Snow always covers your roads. Cars are always cold. You are more probably getting sick from being outside, and everything healing is taking way longer. I know this from other soldiers who whine about this constantly.

I sigh puffing out some air before going to training side seeing some soldiers training. But most of them were on smoking break. I growl getting everyones attention while they jump and quickly put in line. I rolled my sockets before shouting.

"You are all worthless pieces of shits not a soldiers! You were suppose to be killing machines and not some whining bitches! I would say that you are usefull as a bunch of corpses but even those can be bigger threat for our enemy! Now stop whining and give me 20!"

Everyone quickly scramble around and starts to do pushups while I rolled my sockets again before someone tap on my sholder. I turned to other side and saw one of new solders looking at me while shaking in fear before he stuttered out.

"C-captain N-Nightmare w-w-wants to speak w-with y-you." ". . ." "p-please." "Good. Tell him I will be there in few minutes." I told. He nod shakily and quickly ran away making me chuckle. I then turned back to those shit bags and told them to do something usefull and got to ammo storage to check on clips before leaving.

I went to my office and grab liter and pack of cigar before leaving thought back door strait to Nightmares. I walk pass few solders who quickly react and stood back into possition saluting. I salute back while still walking before I stop infron of door. I sigh and knock on them before waiting.

"Come in." I didn't answer and let myself in before closing door behind letting warmth of his place to go thought my bones. "General Error." "Captain Nightmare." We exchanged eye contac before I walk to him and look down at the map of warzone. "Why do you need me so sudden."